five

No song x

~

Daisy White

Tuesday

"So basically you can just tag along with me," Pansy said, before giving a laugh.

I smiled. "Wait, so who are your friends?" I asked.

I've met three people so far. Pansy, Astoria, and Mattheo, of course. That's it. But it's only been one night. Astoria shares our dorm, but she's friends with a couple of Ravenclaws.

"Well there's Mattheo, as you know. Draco, who's a moran really. Theodore, who is actually just as a moran as Mattheo and Draco. Then Alex. Not any different."

Theodore. Clearly a popular name a couple of years ago.

"And you're the only girl?" I asked.

She shook her head. "Usually Elizabeth is around too, but she's a lost cause usually. She's a Ravenclaw."

I nodded as I listened. Sounded as if her friends were really actually dumbasses, but she seemed to not really care. Couldn't be that bad, right?

~

First we had Herbology. Second we had Potions, for a double. I was too busy being confused to even focus on anything other than Professor Snape’s words.

(AN: he didn't die, ok. Too much work. Neither did Lupin, but Dumbledore did.)

Pansy tried filling in some gaps as he explained the process of a potion that could paralyze someone.

Merlin alone knows why I took this subject.

After that was finally lunch. Pansy was way too excited for me to meet the boys. Even though she was overly excited, she warned me that they were flirty and man-whores.

She didn't make a good image for them.

The bell barely rang, before she had me dragged after her out of the classroom.

She first showed me our lockers, which were right beside the courtyard near the Great Hall. South courtyard, I think.

(AN: there's lockers in my story. Idca.)

There she helped me with my lock code, and then she forced me to follow her to the Great Hall.

It was already busy when we arrived, but not all children were there. Maybe just under half.

Then she suddenly pulled me down into a seat, and I instantly froze as I met ocean blue eyes in front of me.

"Hey guys!" Pansy greeted, grabbing three other boys' attention. "Meet-"

"Daisy?"

"Theodore?"

He said my name as if he saw a ghost. I said his name as soft and careful as possible.

All eyes moved to us.

"You two know each other?" Pansy chuckled softly in confusion.

"Uhm, yeah," I said, still looking at him.

"Hey, princess," Mattheo said, making me look at him, grinning.

"Draco," a boy introduced.

When I looked at him, I saw the blonde boy who I bumped into at Diagon Alley on Monday.