twelve

Song: I Love You Like An Alcoholic- The Taxpayers

~

Theo Nott

Saturday

There's too much going on, and too little people I know. Alex and Mattheo sure knew how to be either late for parties, or hide well enough for no one to find them. But I knew Pansy would be here when she got here. She'd make a fancy entrance, with Daisy beside her of course.

"Hey baby."

I looked to my side, my eyes suddenly surprised to see Beth in a sparkly, tight black dress.

"Hey, Beth. You look amazing."

She smiled, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. "Waiting for someone?"

"The boys. They're a little late, as you can tell."

She giggled. "It's only seven, Theo. They'll be here."

Her friend took her hand, and lead her away. I couldn't help but look. She did look amazing.

"You got it?"

I turned to see Alex and Draco step beside me.

"Got what?"

Alex lightly pulled his jacket open, and to my not-so-much-surprise, there was a bottle of cherry vodka. Everyone knew the punch they served here would be so thin with alcohol.

"Where's Riddle?" I asked, but Draco simply shrugged.

"He took a while getting ready. Said he'd be here not long after us," Alex answered. "He's bringing another bottle. We'll be playing beer pong with that one."

"Fucking genius," Pansy said as she stepped beside us. Yet, to my surprise, she was alone.

"Where's your friend?" Alex asked, grinning slightly.

Pansy pushed her straightened hair behind her ear, while looking behind her. "She went to grab us drinks from the punch bowl." She made eye contact with Alex. "You bring some... spice?"

"Vodka," he grinned, pulling his jacket open a bit. "Cherry."

"Great," she smiled. "Where's Riddle?"

"Little late," I groaned.

"What's your problem?" Pansy asked, giving me a nudge.

Alex laughed before I could have answered. "He's just a little couped up. That's all."

His eyes wondered passed us, and a small smile filled his lips. "I have to go. I'll see you guys later..." He walked passed us, and vanished.

I sighed, looking at Pansy. "I'm fine. Mind is busy, that's all."

"Where is she?" Pansy groaned, completely ignoring me. "I'll see you, Nott. I have to go find her..." Then she vanished as well.

All while Draco was a missing soul.

Fun.

~

After about half an hour, I found myself, still alone, at the punch table, dropped down on a chair with my third cup falling down my throat.

Mattheo had shown up with fire whiskey, but vanished to look for Alex. I've been eyeing Alex for about ten minutes, and clearly he didn't notice me. He didn't take his eyes off of Beth while flirting. I knew he was, especially by the way she was laughing and tucking her hair away.

The douche.

"And your so alone?"

I looked up, only for my eyes to look back down at her outfit.