thirty-nine

no song x

Tw: Smut
~

Daisy White

*four weeks later*

Friday

"Come on!" Pansy laughed, forcing me to follow after her.

I laughed. She was as stubborn as always.

We rushed into a room, where music was pounding through the air, and half-drunk children stumbled around.

I cannot believe that I was forced to come here.

"Slow down," I laughed.

She didn't slow down. Instead she kept pulling me through the crowds of children. Now I was holding onto her to not get lost.

"Pansy!" I laughed.

Eventually Pansy pulled me into an open area, where I was nearly stumbled to the ground by Alex, who shoved drinks into our hands.

"You can drink, right?" Pansy asked.

I smiled. "I'm all healed - sort of - but yes. I can drink."

"Great!" she smiled, before pulling me after her onto a couch. "Because we're getting drunk."

"Considering you're late, and half of us are tipsy, you better drunk," Alex told us.

My eyes glared at him, and he saw the challenge he had just put in me. He started shaking his head, but I didn't listen. Instead I moved the cup to my lips, and started culping. I saw his regret, until I looked up at the roof, downing the last few drops.

Fuck these are strong.

I looked at him again, dropping the cup down onto the table, a wide smile on my lips. "Boom, bitch."

"Seriously?" Theo asked as he stepped beside me. "You're supposed to be healing-"

"By getting drunk," I smiled brightly, looking up at him. "Where were you?" I asked.

He shrugged. "Nowhere important."

"Where's Beth?" I asked, looking down at Alex.

"Getting drinks," he told me, making me search the room. Yet, the place was way too busy.

"Hey," Theo said, placing his hand on my back. I looked up, meeting his eyes. "How do you feel?"

I smiled softly. I grabbed his collar, before carefully pulling him down to whisper in his ear.

"Both horny and wanting to be drunk. Gonna help me?" I asked, pulling away.

He chuckled, meeting my eyes. "Let's go for a walk..."

~

My back hit against the wall as Theodore's lips coated mine with saliva. He was already pulling my dress down, while I was unbuttoning his shirt. I pulled it off him, while he slipped my spaghetti straps off of my shoulders.

Oh how long I've waited for this.

My dress dropped to the ground, before Theodore picked me up, carrying me to his bed.

Oh, and I was commando...

He laid me down on my back, while I unbuckled his belt, before pulling it off.

Suddenly he sat up straight, taking it from me, before suddenly turning it into circles. I watched, frowning, until he told me to put my arms forward. I did, and he slit the belt around my wrists, suddenly pulling it tight.