eight

Song: Apocalypse- Cigarettes After Sex

~

Daisy White

Wednesday

It was odd walking alone to the quidditch fields. Pansy and the rest were already there, but I had to help Professor McGonagall carry some things.

For the first time I noticed how beautiful the fields outside of the castle were. All stunning, and flowered open, even though I knew autumn was right around the corner.

The bleachers around the quidditch field were a lot higher than I thought they'd be. The entire stadium was a lot bigger than I imagined; considering that they were a lot further away from the castle than I thought. And it was a long walk.

But I told Pansy I'd come watch. I promised her actually when she asked me again later in the corridor.

"Walking alone?"

I looked behind me to see Alex. I smiled.

"Didn't know you'd also come watch."

He shrugged. "Don't usually do, but Pansy asked me to, since you were coming. Probably didn't want you to sit alone. Beth ought to be here too."

Pansy had mentioned Beth before. Haven't met her though.

"Do you know if there's lavatories here?" I asked him.

He nodded as we neared the stadium. "Considering it's just the Slytherins practicing, I think it'd be fine if you go to the lavatory in their locker room."

I smiled. Pansy had shoved a drink in my hand before she ran late to quidditch practice. I finished it, and didn't think of going to the loo at the castle.

"Right in here and on the left." He pointed at a green-bannered stadium post, just before we entered it. "When you're done, come up the stairs. Beth and I will be waiting for you."

After thanking him, I slipped into the locker room. It wasn't hard to find the lavatory, before I slipped inside and locked the door.

Once I came out, I heard something clattering to the ground. When my eyes shot to my side, I saw Theo looking up from a duffle bag he had dropped to the floor beside some lockers.

"Oh, hello," I smiled, walking to him. "Aren't you supposed to be on the field?"

He nodded, shrugging lightly. "Yeah, well they can't kick me off the team for being a bit late."

I giggled, looking at his uniform. It looked neat on him, considering he usually only wore jeans and a plain t-shirt when I saw him outside of school clothes.

"You look good," I smiled, before suddenly smelling smoke and a sweet cologne. A strong, yet sweet cologne. And smoke. He must've smoked before stepping in here. Also cinnamon, for some reason.

"What are you doing in here anyways?" he asked.

I frowned lightly. "Uhm, Alex said I could use these lavatory. Didn't think anyone would catch me."

He laughed, as if my light panic was amusing to him.

"What?" I asked.

He laughed again. "You're panicking about a lavatory. Seriously?"

"Hey!" I bit. "You made me panic. All as if I'm not allowed in here."

"Technically you aren't," he pointed out.

I scoffed. "Then chase me out. Don't make me panic!"

Theo laughed again. "Why would I chase you out, Daisy?"

"For starters, you just said I'm not allowed in here. Second of all, you're not doing anything. You could get into trouble, you know?"

"For what?" he asked, no longer laughing, but grinning.

I scoffed. "Well you're in here with a girl. Alone."

"Like I'd kiss you."

"Insulted," I scoffed jokingly. "Seriously insulted. Deeply insulted."

"What you want a kiss?" he jokingly teased, but it came off more serious than I think he intended.

So I played alone. "Oh Merlin, Theo. Kiss me, please. I beg you-"

Without warning he stepped closer, grabbed me by my face, and crashed his lips into mine.

I thought we were bloody joking...

His lips stayed there, for about a solid ten seconds. Then he pulled back, no longer grinning. Now his eyes were shuffling between my eyes and lips.

Oh, fuck.

"Theo-"

But he crashed his lips into mine again, and this time I caved. I kissed back.

Merlin I didn't even know him that well, but I sure as he'll didn't want to pull away.

His free hand moved around my waist, pulling me closer to him. My own hand moved to his neck, before behind his head. My fingers intertwined with his too-long hair.

Merlin his lips were soft. And bloody hell did he smell good.

When we pulled away, he grinned softly again.

"I was teasing," I said, making him chuckle.

"Theo!"

Suddenly he let me go and as if an instinct, I slipped back into the lavatory, while hearing footsteps.

"Merlin, there you are," Pansy said. "You're fucking late. Come on!"

He sighed. "Fuck, fine."

I listened carefully, hearing footsteps again, until the entire lockerroom went silent.

When I snuck out, it was empty. I slipped out of the locker room, and across the exit was the stairs. I slipped up them, and with a wide smile on my lips I exited onto the bleachers.

Immediately I saw Alex with a blonde girl beside him. She looked my way and smiled, standing up. That must've been Beth. I saw her in two classes before. Ravenclaw.

"Hey," I said, before being surprised with a hug from her. She smelled like strawberries.

"You must be Daisy," she smiled, her perfect white teeth brightening my joyful mood. "I'm Elizabeth. But call me Beth."

"Hi, Beth. Heard of you."

"We have Astronomy and Transfigurations together," she pointed out.

I nodded. "Recognized you. Raveclaw  right?"

She nodded as I sat down between her and Alex.

"How long is practice?" I asked, looking onto the field.

"Two or three hours," Alex said, pushing his bushy black hair back.

I looked at him with wide eyes. "That long?"

"Sometimes longer," Beth said, before suddenly pulling her fingers through my hair. "May I braid it?"

A smile filled my lips. "Sure. Why not?"

I moved down to sit in front of her. She immediately pulled a brush through my hair.

"How do you guys know each other?" I asked.

Alex shrugged. "Since first year, really. Beth and I met on the train."

"And the others?"

"Pansy and I used to be good friends but slipped from each other around Fifth year. The rest I know through Alex and Theo."

"Theo?" I questioned.

"My boyfriend. You know. Theodore."

I froze.

Theo?

Uncared for {T.N. x M.R.}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें