thirty-three

no song x

~

Daisy White

Friday

Half an hour my ass. It must've been about forty-five minutes. Not half an hour. And by then he was still in the bathroom. He must've had some odd ass routine with his hair, or something. I don't know.

Meanwhile I had my nose in a book. Yes, a book. One I found beside his bed. Yet it was quite an actionful book. Quite complicated and wordy. Too wordy for my liking.

But the pages had annotations and notes. So many notes. In black ink, that he added. I'd recognize his hand writing anywhere.

"Facinated?"

"Surprised," I said bluntly, not even moving my eyes from the page. "Didn't think you actually read, and a lot. These are unique words, truly."

He chuckled, and I heard him walking on the wooden floors, but still I examined his annotations.

"And you dare mock me about reading. You have a book filled with annotations!"

I started laughing, and as I did, he snatched the book, and I looked up. I looked up to see Theodore Nott standing in a towel around his waist with nothing else on his body. His hair wet, and a grin on his lips.

Fuck.

"I started reading this last week," he said, placing it down on his bedside table.

I couldn't look him in the eyes. Once again, like before, my eyes were everywhere but his eyes, or perfect smile. They were down his forbidden body; his forbidden skin.

Fuck.

"Did you hear what I said?" he asked, sending my eyes back to his.

"I'm sorry?"

He chuckled. "Enjoying the book?"

"Didn't read it. Analyzed you annotations."

He smiled, qnd once again my eyes wondered. I truly tried not to, but it was hard.

"I forgot my clothes," he said, suddenly turning around and walking away.

"How do you forget your clothes when going to shower? Doesn't the habit grow on you at Hogwarts?"

He laughed, opening some drawers before looking through them. "I wasn't really thinking about it. Wasn't expecting a girl to sit on my bed while I showered."

I smiled, throwing my legs over the side of the bed. "Not a girl. Daisy. I'm not just a girl, Theo."

Don't ask me why I spoke before I thought, because I also don't know.

He walked back towards his bed, where he bent down beside me, picking op slippers. "As if you're not a turn on?"

"I'm a turn on?" I laughed a little loudly.

He clearly spoke too fast for his own mind to think.

"Fuck, Daisy. Don't do this to me-"

"Then don't step out of your bathroom with a towel around your waist."

He dropped his clothes onto the table. "What," he laughed lightly. "You want me, huh? So tempted? So-"

Suddenly there was a knock on the door, and it started opening without a word said. I did as Theo gestured me to do, and dropped onto the floor, opposite the bed.

"You alright in here?" I heard Mattheo asked.

I bit down on my lower lip.

"Just showered," Theo said, grabbing his clothes off the table. "Why?"

"Wanna join Alex and I?"

"Rather save my sanity than lose my money, thank you."

Mattheo laughed. "Come on man, it's just a game. You can steal it all back."

Theo shrugged. "I'd rather not."

The room fell silent, and I watched Theo as he walked to me, standing right beside me as he dropped his clothes onto his bed.

"Why do I smell vanilla?"

Fuck.

Theo smiled, walking back to the table. "New body wash. Now get out."

"Smells like-"

"Fucking hell, Riddle. Get the fuck out!"