eleven

Song: Next Ex - Sueco

~

Mattheo Riddle

Friday

"Shit. Lighter?"

I looked to my right, before tossing Alex my lighter. He didn't even thank me, before lighting the cigarette between his fingers.

"Got a date for tomorrow?" he asked as he removed the cigarette from his lips.

"Beth," Theo said, looking up at the tree branches above us while laying on his back.

"I've got better chances of getting a bitch without a date, thank you," I said, before taking a drag.

Alex laughed. "Fuck, man. Take a date. You'll end up fucking her at the end of the day anyways."

I shrugged, exhaling smoke, before hearing Draco grunt as he dropped onto the ground.

"The fuck happened to you?" Theo scoffed.

"Fucking Parkinson. Shoved me down a hill."

"Ha!" Alex laughed. "Serves ya right for... uhm... what did you do this time?"

"I'm not always the villain," Draco complained, snatching my lighter from Alex. "She just shoved me forward and left me. Fucking twat."

"What about you?" I asked, looking at Alex. "Date?"

He shrugged. "I don't know, man. Thought about asking this chick out in sixth year, but maybe I fly solo. Hey, maybe I get more than one bang?"

"And you lecture me on getting a date?" I scoffed, making Theo laugh.

"I love how you're assuming you're getting bitches."

Draco got struck with a hand against the leg faster than Astoria left him. And she left him in two words: fuck and you.

"What, you taking a date?" Theo asked.

Draco nodded. "Yeah, I am. Surprisingly she said yes."

"Who?" Theo laughed.

He's ganna say Astoria. Three... two...

"Greengrass."

"Fuck, man," Alex groaned. He said what Theo and I didn't. "Can't you two call it quits? You've got better bitches to fuck."

"Leave him be. At least he knows her weaknesses."

"Oh fuck you," Alex bit. "That girl was fucking indestructible. She's got no weakness."

Long story short, Alex banged a girl in a bathroom stall, while we were in the other. She didn't moan once.

"What about that girl," Alex said, turning to me again. "You know, the new one Pansy brings along everywhere."

"Daisy?" Theo questioned, sitting up straight.

"Yeah," Alex nodded. "Ask her to be your date. I'm sure she'll say yes."

Theo scoffed. "Daisy, really? She's in the group. That'll just be a-"

"So defensive," Draco groaned.

Alex seemed to agree with him. "Come on man. You don't think he could get her?"

"No I don't," Theo admitted. "He's a player, and I'm sure she knows that."

"You don't think I can get her?" I laughed. "Oh man that's sad."

Theo scoffed. "Don't even try something that you cannot succeed in. You'll embarrass yourself, Riddle."