twenty-eight

Song: No song x

TW: smut
~

Daisy White

Friday

I probably stumbled over too many things. Luckily, after a while, Mattheo didn't leave my side. He stayed with me through the rest of the night.

Well, most of it. When I was on the dance floor, he observed. Near a wall with Theo and Alex. Theo looked as pissed as always, and Alex was probably just watching us because Beth danced with me. Pansy was gone. Draco and Astoria left early.

So, Beth and I were in a crowd of dancing kids.

As songs passed, my eyes moved back to the boys; looking so bored and antisocial.

I gave Beth a glance, and a smile spread her lips. Together, we made our way to the boys, her grabbing Alex's hand, and me Mattheo's.

At first I saw the refusal in Mattheo's eyes, but that didn't stop me. I pulled harder, and finally got him to his feet. I dragged him after me to the dancefloor, before turning around, a drunken smile filled on my lips.

Mattheo placed his hands on my hips, and thanks to the alcohol, I felt no shame in moving them from side to side. Merlin, someone'd name me slutty if Mattheo wasn't my boyfriend.

A smirk filled his lips while I placed my hand on his neck. He watched me, wordlessly.

I think I was just too drunk to care about the eyes around us. Certainly an arrow-shooting pair in the corner.

I don't know why Theo had such a big dick up hiss ass lately, but I hope the dildo's batteries were almost dead. He was getting on my fucking nerves.

"Let's go on a date soon."

I looked up at Mattheo. "What?" I yelled over the music.

"Let's go on a date. Next week. Alright?"

A smile spread on my lips. "Yes," I agreed, even though he wasn't asking, more like insisting.

"Wanna go get some air?"

"Air?" I asked. "We're dancing, Mattheo. Don't you wanna dance, baby?"

He leaned down, pulling his arm around my back, pulling me closer to him.

"Baby, I wanna take you to get some air. Alone."

Then I clicked.

Suddenly, he lowered both arms, and picked me up. Both my legs wrapped around his waist, and I started laughing.

He walked straight through the crowds of kids, and out of the room. He was moving too fast for how drunk I was, and before I knew it, I was dropped to my feet. Yet, before I could look for where we were, he pushed me back against a wall, his lips crashing into mine.

I melted.

His one leg pressed through between mine, while his hands forced my head to look up.

He tasted like cigarettes and cinnamon. I didn't know there were snacks...

Then, he slowly lowered his hands, moving down my waist, and slowly up my dress. I felt myself inhale deeply, feeling him slowly pull my panties down.

I melted more.

Mattheo lowered himself, lifting my skirt again, this time, his tongue pulling up my inner-thigh. I inhaled deeper.

"Quiet now, okay?" A whisper.

Suddenly, his tongue pulled over my clit, making me breathe in ever more. Before I knew it, he pushed his tongue in, licking back and forth. I found myself covering my own mouth.

Yet, not even two minutes in, he got out from under my skirt, and grabbed me by my hips, moving me around, before dropping me straight onto a bed.

Mattheo took a step back, unbuckled his belt, and pulled down his pants.

He grabbed me by mind legs, and gestured my to turn onto my hands and knees. I did so.

I heard something rustle, seconds later, he got onto the bed.

Then I gasped as he pushed himself in my. The moan couldn't be silent. And neither could these that followed.

He held me by my hips, pulling me to him, and then pushing me away. Repeatedly. I heard the claps through the music next door, and something told me he didn't care. He just kept going.

My moaning couldn't even be muffled. Not even if I tried. Not even the nearest pillow worked.

After a while, he pulled out, and I thought he was done; but no.

He had me turn around, onto my back, where he then towered over me, and without warning, pushed himself in my again. This time his hips did all the work, pushing back and force.

Yet, now he had a hand over my mouth, muffling the moans, while the other held onto my leg.

He was pushing me to the edge, and it'd only be seconds before- or split seconds before either had rumbled over the edge.

He squeezed my mouth tighter, muffling the moan as much as he was able.

But he didn't stop. He just kept going. He kept rocking his hips back and force, penetrating me. It'd be impossible to walk the next day.

Eventually, when I heard his hand tightened around my leg, he pulled out, probably before he could cum.

I laid back in heavy breaths. Catching as much air as I could.

He stepped back, pulling off the condom, before pulling on his underwear, pants, and tightening his belt.

I laid in silence.

"Here," he whispered, pulling my panting over my shaking legs.

I smiled softly, slowly standing up as he pulled them on. Then, he helped me stand.

"You okay?" he asked.

I gave a nod.

Yes, I was okay. I was just shocked by how he was so bloody not out of breath.

I smiled. "I'm good."

He smiled back. "Alright. Return to the party or castle?"

"Castle," I exhaled.

He nodded.

We returned to the party, gave our greetings, and left. He helped me walk to the castle.

There, Beth managed to help get me to bed.

And I was passed out before my head touched the pillow.