31

The rest of class came by faster and it was already lunchtime. Kicchou and sendohcame over as always and since one of the members they had in ryonan had a birthday party, they got us some bring home microwaved food from last night. We all shared each other's food and once we finished, we talked a lot more before sending off the ryonan boys to the gate. We waved goodbye to them before we continued our afternoon classes which also came by really fast and before I knew it. It was time for training.

I brought my things with me to the basketball locker room and immediately changed. This time it was a green tank top and I matched it with black jogging pants. Once the rest of the team came in to start changing, I was already fixing my shoelaces. I got to rukawa's locker and placed a bottle of gatorade with a sticky note that said 'thanks a lot for earlier- Hanami<3'. I excused myself before running to the basketball court.

Akagi was already there and I came over before greeting him a good afternoon as he did the same. I got myself a thick slice of lemon before biting the middle of it and making it into a mouth guard as I sucked the sour lemony freshness.

The other boys came in one by one. I saw rukawa carrying the gatorade bottle making me smile. We started stretching and did all the drills and exercises before having shooting practice.

"Mitchan! Can you do it again? A certain idiot wasn't listening" akagi said with his arms crossed as we all looked at hanamichi who was staring at tukawa who was having his own shooting practice at the other side of the court. He was supposed to joing him and compete as he wants to but he still doesn't know how to do it.

"Of course! Hanamichi if you won't listen this time, I'm using you as a human mop" hisashi and ryota snickered at what I said as I stood at the three point line.

Akagi passed the ball to me as I dribbled it a couple of times before doing a jump shot. The ball went in before we all looked at hanamichi who had a smirk on his face.

"Give me the ball" he said. I looked at akagi as we shared the same expression before looking at hisashi to see that he also had the same expression. Yasuda got a random ball and gave it to hanamichi.

"You better not be fooling around" akagi said as hanamichi laughed before standing behind the three point line.

"Watch and learn gori's" He said proudly before throwing the ball. Although this time his form was slightly correct but it still didn't went in.

"Dumbass" rukawa said from the other side of the court as ryota could only massage his temples with his fingers. Everyone sighed as hanamichi turned around.

"YOU STUPID FOX!!" He started running towards rukawa as rukawa started running. The two of them pacing around the court while the rest of us tried to make them stop. Kogure was asking for help from coach anzai but also coach anzai found the situation funny as it reminded him of his team back in high svhool.

Akagi got a ball before throwing it to rukawa. The ball sucessfully hitting rukawa making him abruptly stop in his tracks, hanamichi crashing on his back before both of them landed on the floor. Rukawa landed stomach first while hanamichi landed stomach first on rukawa's back.

"Finally" hisashi said as we all gathered to two of them who started choking each other.

"Nice pass akagi-san" I complimented as akagi nodded before we faced the kids on the floor.

"You guys running around like that only wasted 10 minutes of our training idiots" I was resisting the urge to smack them at the back of the head but akagi had different plans. He went behind them before bonking their heads.

"Ouch!" Hanamichi said as he held his head with both hands. They got another lecture from akagi before we went back to shooting practice. A vein already visible on akagi's temples as he tried his best to be patient with the two wild freshmen boys.