30

Earlier sure was lots of fun huh.

We got home after separating with the sakuragi gang to prepare for school.

I sure do hope they would just spill the beans, my curiosity seems to he eating me out time to time.

"Hanami time to go!!" I hear hisashi calling from downstairs.

"Coming!" I yelled before rapidly putting on my shoes and sprinting out of the bedroom after making sure kicchou the cat had all of his stuff set down.

"Aight Let's go" I said before he nodded. We both got out of the house before hisashi locked it.

"What's your gamble today hanami?" He asked as both of us were now walking towards the eveyday train station.

"I'm guessing atleast one of them will spill the beans" I said scratching the back of my head.

"Well I'm guessing none of them will" he said before laughing.

"We'll See about that" I said just in time as we arrived at the station.

"Good morning hotta san" I said as we were greeted by the gang.

"Good morning mitchan" he said accepting the handshake before they went up to hisashi.

They had their own conversation as we all waited for the train to arrive.

I started spacing out.

"What are you thinking about?" I heard a voice beside me making me come back to earth.

"Oh megane kun, nothing I was just thinking about things" I said.

"Oh" he said before he placed his hands inside his pockets as he looked away.

"I have something to tell you later" he said making my ears perk up.

"Oh sure, what do you say after training?" I said looking up to meet his wonderful eyes that were slightly covered by his glasses.

He looked down at me before he closed his eyes as he chuckled before adjusting his glasses. "Of course" he said extending his hand making me shake it.

Out of nowhere we somehow stared at each other, hands still intact.

The train suddenly arrived making us widen our eyes before looking away after letting go of each other, I tried my best to calm my red face by holding my cheecks but it was still hot.

"What are you still waiting for? The next train?" We looked to see hisashi. "Oh yeah" I said before both of us entered the train.

We sat next to each other while hisashi and the others were sitting across from us.

"Megane kun" I said. "Hm?" He said as he looked at me making me look at him too. "You're not planning anything for later right?" I asked. "Nope" he said making me sigh in relief. "Why tho" he asked. "It was you who planned something out last time so I guess it should be my turn now" I said smiling brightly. "Where do you plan on going later?" He said with a little hint of excitement. "Not sure yet, just wait at your house I'm bringing my car" I said.

"Okay" he said before smiling.

We had a few conversations before the train arrived at our stop.

"See you later hanagata kun" I said as I stood up. "Hold on a sec" he said making me stop as he got something from his case. It looked like a small bento.

"Open this when you're training ok?" He said as he gave me the small box. "Okay sure" I said. "Thank you though" I said making him smile. "It's nothing when it's for you" he said making me go red. "Well see you leter hanagata kun" I said as I waved at him making him wave at me too as I went out of the train.

A bright smile spread on my face as I continued catching up to hisashi and the gang.

"What took you so long?" Hisashi asked making me jump around releasing the little excitement I was kept in for 5 minutes. "Woah woah woah what happened mitchan?" Hotta asked but I was still squealing like crazy. "You okay mitchan?" Another one asked making me sigh before calming down.

I showed them the box making their eyes open wide.

"Is tha—" hisashi almost stuttered as I just nodded in a oh-yes-it-is way making him raise his hand so we could high five.

"What's inside??" One of them asked. "I don't know he told me to open it during training" I said calming down.

"We'll leave it for you to find out, it's yours anyway" hisashi said as we all entered shohoku prefecture. "Aww thanks" I said. "Of course" he said as we parted ways at the stairs as they continued going up after waving at me.

Jeez I need to tell youhei and hanamichi about this.

I didn't waste time and sprinted to the classroom. I quickly went inside to see the three of them already talking to each other.

"GUYS!!" I jumped making the 3 of them look at me with wide eyes.

"You look excited" mitochan said as I plopped down my seat.

Just as I sat down haruko stood up. "Hold on a sec I'll pass this to sir science before class starts" she said making all of us nod as she went out with a folder.

"But I thought sir science told us to pass it during his class?" I said. "Yeah I do remember him saying that" mito said making me nod. "But why would she pass it right now if sir told us to pass it later?" Hanamichi said as I held my chin. "Good question" mito said making me pop up as both of them looked at me.

"What's the matter mitchi?" Hanamichi said. "I think I kinda know why" I said before turning my seat around so the three us were facing each other.

"Earlier at the bus, hanagata gave me a bento but he told me to open it only on training" I said making them shocked for a sec before smiling. "The plan worked better than I thought then" mito said making me smile. "Does that mean haruko chan is jealous and she wants megane kun?" Hanamichi said making me butt in. "BUT! There is another option" I said.

"What if...she was jealous of me and rukawaaa!!!" I said.

"Yeah it could be one" mito said making me nod. "We'll discuss it with the others during lunchtime, it's either one of those and we'll find out" mito said.

The door opened showing haruko as she went back to her seat. I noticed she still had her folder.

"Hello haruko chan" I said as she sat down. She had this slightly tired face which got me a little confused.

"Hanami chan can we talk after training?" She said out of nowhere making me widen my eyes before nodding.

"Oh sure" I said looking behind me only to see that mito and hanamichi already heard what she said and was now either shocked or happy or something.

-