18

Author note: this is my first time like putting a different point of view so I hope you guys like it. Anyways stay safe everyone!

-

Hanagata's pov

Shit it's late. I immediately went to shower and as I opened my closet I don't have pants!

"Mom! Did you do the laundry yesterday?!" I screamed at the door knowing she's at the kitchen downstairs. "Toru you told me to rest yesterday and I thought you were the kne who wanted to do it!" She answered. That's right I was buying groceries yesterday and barely made it home basically too late to do the stupid laundry.

"But mom I don't have pants!"

"Wear your freshman pants it's at the bottom drawer!" She said making me grunt. I quickly opened up the bottom drawer and pulled out the most thinnest slacks I have ever seen. Was I really that thin when I was a freshman? Well no complaining today because I'm late so I wore it. Well I didn't have enough time to look at how I look so I jumped down the stairs but lucky me I didn't land properly so a huge bang was heard through the house.

"Toru are you okay?!" Mom said. "I'm okay!" I said as I went to the kitchen and grab like two toasted bread. I kissed mom goodbye as I immediately wore my shoes and went out in a hurry.

Fuck just a few minutes and the train's gonna leave me. Just a little mistake and these pants might explode. How could I notice this earlier when I was doing my jog?

In a couple of meters I already saw hisashi and his friends but somethings off. Where's mitchan? Wait you can't be looking for her this early in the morning. Huh you were looking for her at the basketball court earlier 😒. But I missed her. I know you dweeb just go that's her over there!

"Oi mitchan!" I said as I slowed down as I came near. The rest greeted me as we did our handshakes. At first all of them looked weirdly at me but then it was followed by a smirk. Why what did I do? Is my pants really that obvious? "Oi hanagata kun!" Mitsui said as we did our handshake. That voice. I really like how she pronounced my name it's really addicting. She was surprisingly red. "So how are you mit-"

Then I looked down to see her skirt.

I guess this is what they mean by 'thicc thighs save lives'

The thought made me nervously laugh so I quickly looked at anything that isn't the skirt. I feel like if I stare too much I might start imagining weird shit.

"O..oh I'm great hanagata kun h..how about you?" She stuttered did she notice I looking at her skirt? And also she said my name again. Call me creepy but she's the only girl who can make me hard just by calling my name. I'm still red which I don't want her to see it

"Oh I..I...I'm fine" I said still trying to avoid my gaze. Shit I made a mistake. She is literally infront of me and she is red just like me. "Are you sure? You're red, are you sick or something?" She said as she raised the back of her hand and touched my forehead.

"Oh he's sick alright!" HISASHI YOU'RE MAKING IT OBVIOUS!

She talked about how and why she was wearing the skirt and I kinda told her about mine aswell. Damn my face feels really hot. Good thing the train arrived making us stop as we all went in and settled down.

The whole ride was awkwardly quiet. The younger boys like sitting across us because it's always just me and mitsui on one side of the train.

Come to think of it. She is a really responsible woman and this situation only happens once in a lifetime so I better not throw it out. I kept stealing glances at her and her almost shown thighs. Good thing there wasn't any boys except hisashi's friends which she is comfortable around or I would've given her my jacket so she could tie it or something so she won't be embarrassed or uncomfortable. I felt her steal glances at me but It didn't feel like it was landing on my face instead a little lower.

I sighed in relief as I saw shohoku station. Now she won't have to see me in this ridiculous clothes. The door opened as everyone waved me goodbye but before hisashi went out he came to me and whispered. "Congratulations you're really that big to make her red for 10 minutes huh" hisashi said as I looked confused as he pointed down on my croth. My eyes widened as he laughed and exited the train. Damn how could I not notice it was hard?!! Damn is that why she was so red earlier? Did she see my crotch fighting the cloth on my pants?!! What the hell!

Damn finally I'm here at shoyo. I walked up and into the classroom. Kenji who sits beside me noticed my presence making him laugh seeing my situation. "Didn't do the laundry?" He asked as I sat in the chair. "Yep" damn these are really uncomfortable to sit on.

"So what happened on the train today?" Ever since Saturday when I took mitsui here to join special practice kenji has been asking me a lot of questions. I told him everything because we're best friends like isn't that cute? He told me a lot of advices about mitsui, what she likes, dislikes, you know the basics. But it's great though, having someone you can share your shit with.

Well basically I told him everything that happened on the train as he interestingly listened.

"Knowing my cousin, it takes time for her to get something of her mind like seeing your boner😂 but don't worry she's not the awkward type so you'll be fine" he said as the teacher went in making everyone shut up.

This is literally the first time I wasn't paying attention to class. Kenji was paying attention of course. The thoughts of mitsui just came crashing in my head. The boys at her school better not do something.

-

Finally class is over. I quickly ran to the basketball club lockers and changed. "Inhales loudly* exhales loudly*" ahh finally I can breathe. I changed into a white shirt and black shorts. I also changed into my basketball shoes and went out to the gym earlier than everyone else.

Even in the middle of training she aas flooding my mind. Not only her thighs but her skills in playing is just...damn. Just by playing basketball she's already making me like her. Her personality makes me like her even more.

I didn't notice I was missing my shots when kenji called me.

"Hanagata kun! You're lacking concentration! Stop👏🏻thinking👏🏻about👏🏻hanami👏🏻and👏🏻do👏🏻your👏🏻shots👏🏻right👏🏻" kenji said with slight stress making me try to concentrate. "YES COACH!" I said as I shooted again but his time it went in.

Soon basketball practice ended.

"See you tomorrow fujima kun!" I said ready to go out as he said something that made me stop.

"Good luck!" Kenji said making me slight confused. "Okay but for what?" I said as I adjusted my glasses. "For hanami stupidd~ you'll get her someday so I support you two" he said making my face heat up. We waved goodbye as I went out and to the station.

End of hanagata's pov

-
Author note: this was actually kinda fun so I think I like making more of these stuff so again guys I hope you enjoy the story even though it's weird and boring. Stay safe everyone and have a good day.

AUTHOR YEET!