21

"Megane kun?! Kogure san?!" Hisashi said as he looked over my phone and sighed. "oh him.."

"Oni chan what should I do?!" I asked the phone still vinrating on my hands.

"Answer it dumbass!" Aight.

"Ahh megane kun.." I said over the phone. "Hey mitchan, meet me at the basketball court in 20 minutes" hanagata said and quickly hung up before I could answer.

"What did he say?" Hisashi said. "He said to meet him at the basketball court in 20 minutes" I said with wide eyes.

"NANI?! Well then get changed NOW!" He said as he pushed me to the stairs making me spring to my room.

BLOODY HELL I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO WEAR! But it's just a regular hang out so I think I'm just gonna go for some trousers and a white shirt.

So I got a white somehow oversized shirt that hisashi didn't like then gave it to me and gray fit trousers and for shoes I got my fav jordan 1s. I look perfect and bloody hot.

I basically lile brushed my teeth three times before I finally went down.

"Took you long enough" hisashi said breaking his contact with the tv to look at you. "I see you're wearing the shirt I gave you" he asked. "Yeah it's nice and it was the closest thing I could find" I said as he nodded and ushered me out of the house. "Now hurry you don't want him to be waiting do you?" Then I ran. He closed the door once you were oit of sight.

A couple of houses left and I'm already tired. I slowed my pace as the court came into view.

And his frame started to get clearer and clearer until I saw that he was leaning on something, more like a motorcycle perhaps.

Bitch we're matching clothes again. He's wearing a whote shirt and gray shorts with the jordans. Plus he's wearing that black jacket I wore once. Damn how come this always happens? But I love it though.

"Oi megane kun" I calmy said making him look up from his phone and smile. "Mitchi san!" He stood straight and greeted me with our handshake. "I hope I didn't bother you or something" shyly he said after letting go. "Nah I'm bored too, plus I got no homework so yeah.."

"So what's your plan?" I asked breaking the small staring contest. "I didn't have the chance to talk to you earlier because of haruko so.... I'm taking you somewhere" he said handing me a black helmet.

"I'm scared hisashi doesn't have a motorcycle so this is literally my first time" I said as I put on the helmet.

"It's my first time too" he said with a light smirk causing me to panic.

"I'm just kidding" he said his hands making its way to my helmet to buckle it up.

"You don't have to be scared you're with me anyways" he said patting my head then putting on his helmet and got on. I soon sat down after he started it. I was a little startled at first so I hugged him like shit. Then I started feeling a little better so I loosened up my arms around him.

Author note: if y'all are imagining some cute motorcycle like the one hanamichi's gang used it is nkt lile that. I'm imagining a kind like those big sport bikes but it's all black. Just pick one below lol.