13

This photo was hella cute so might as well share it with you guys. Hope y'all enjoy the story even though it's hella boring.

-saturday-

It turns out kicchou and fujii really are dating. It took you and sendoh a while before he finally told us. He was too shy to admit it because he always thought about how me and sendoh would react.

It's been a whole week. A week filled with nothing special, just a little turn of events. Kicchou started to spend more time with fujii than our regular hang out. I ain't being selfish, It's fine it's just hisashi started studying like hell because the teacher said he was failing, ryonan started having overtime training which I can't hang out with sendoh, shohoku boys are always tired after training, haruko has a curfew, basically I have nothing to do at the moment.

I wasn't literally part of training so I wasn't tired. I'm always top one in class so I don't need to cram up on studying. You have a curfew at 11:00 but I don't know where I want to go or spend my time to.

But I could play basketball. You know what? Lets go now.

I wore a light green adidas oversized shirt with a black shorts that was short enough to be covered by the shirt. And you finished it of with a green yeezys. You also wore a green adidas hat because you felt like you needed it. Adidas green backpack to put you stuff in. Good thing everything looked plain, the logos were somewhat a little hidden so you won't feel weird walking around in full adidas attire.

(Sorry about the clothes, it's just how I style myself and I really like how it looks on me so sorry if you don't like it. I really love adidas and nike so you're gonna see a lot of it coming out of the story so I apologize again)

You got yourself ready. You headed to hisashi's room to see him abruptly scribbling down his notes, damn concentrating I see~.

"I'm gonna go to the basketball court right now so see you later. Good luck on your studies" you said as you kissed his cheek as he replied with a mmm. You went out and started casually walking towards the court that was 4 blocks away from the house.

You waved at your old neighbor who was watering her mini garden as her dog came running towards me as she grinns. I squat down as the dog flipped asking me to rub his belly which I did. Then I stood up as I waved to the dog who went back to the old lady as I waved at her again.

I went to the basketball court and as I entered the gate I already saw someone dribbling a ball as he looked at me.

"I figured out you'd be here" hanagata said as he smiled. "How did you know I'll be here? Hanagata kun?" You asked as you walked towards him as you had your handshake upon meeting him. "I noticed you always come here so I came early" he said as his dribbling quickened as he nervously scratched the back of his neck.

"I noticed you were a little gloomy this week" he said as he passed me the ball as I made a three point shoot. "Dunno I'm always around a group but this week they were all busy and I was the only one who wasn't so I just felt weird" I said as he watched me walk to the ball and grabbed it and passed it to him.

"I had a feeling you were sad so I waited here incase you'd come and you really did" he shot the ball and walked towards me as he adjusted his glasses. "Thank you hanagata kun but how did you know I was feeling down?" I said as I picked up the ball and let it spin on my index finger.

"I noticed in the train how hisashi and his gang were weirdly looking at their notes, I noticed how everytime we were heading home you looked like you didn't eat or something so I figured out you were sad" he said as he grabbed on my shoulders.