1

I will be changing some flow and arrangements for this story. I will take out some happenings from the series to kind of blend it in the story. Take note that I somehow like making long chapters if I have time.

-

I am Mitsui Hanami, I live with my brother Mitsui Hisashi, a basketball player from shohoku high school. I also study at shohoku high school.

Right now I am on my way to school with my brother. We got ourselves seats near the exit. There was like this tall ass man a couple of meters from our seat. He was wearing a green tracksuit with the word shoyo at the back. He wears glasses and has a very intimidating look. I could tell he was a basketball player like my brother. From the looks of it seems like he's 195cm tall.

"damn that's some nice stuff right there" I accidentally said while admiring the person standing a few feet from us. Hishashi looked at me, " what was that?" He squinted his eyes with curiosity. " oh nothing" I said but his eyes didn't change. He gave of that badass vibe saying " sure" he then looked at the tall guy and then back at me. " suuurrreee" he looked at me with his left brow raised.

I quickly smacked his arm." Oni-chan!" I sad in annoyance as he laughed off leaving me blushing like hell. "You already know I like someone!" I said as I turned away from him hiding the fact that I was red af.

" you still like him?" Hisashi's question startled me making me look back at him again. " yeah but I'm not so sure now" I said while looking at my feet. " no offense but he's really annoying. He doesn't respect his senpais, you know what he calls me right?" He asked as I looked at him again. He was smirking with his right brow raised. " mitchi?" I asked with a questioning face. " yep mitchi, sounds really informal coming out from a freshman" he giggled which I did as well.

Hisashi looked at the tall guy again. When he looked he immediately turned back his face and looked straight before looking at me with the mostevil smirk ever.

" what's wrong oni-chan?" I asked as I raised one of my brows. "Looks like someone's interested in you" he said as his eyes keep pointing at you and back to guy and back to you without turning his head. I blushed before hitting him again on his arm. " oni chan!" I said continuing to smack him while my other hand is trying to cover my face. " stop! Ah stop it" he said as I slowly stopped. "He was only staring don't worry."

" are you mad hanami?" Hisashi said after I went silent. "no" I said but he only looked at me in disbelief. " don't lie I know you're mad. Look I'm sorry for doing those. Will you forgive me hanami?" He said while keeping it normal tone. " of course oni chan" I said as I hugged him tight. On the outside he looks like an always angry gangster but when family time he's an angel.

Soon we arrived at our station and as we took off I looked at him one last time to remember his face, incase he and my brother could get a match.

We arrived at school and we said goodbye to each other before he continued going up the stairs to the 2nd year wing.

Note: you are classmates with haruko, hanamaichi and mito. You sit next to haruko, behind her is mito, beside him is hanamichi,and in front of hanamichi was me.

As I entered the classroom I see haruko. We all know that haruko really likes rukawa. We talked with each other with her friends and our conversation was stopped as soon as the teacher arrived. We quickly went back to our seats.

As class was on going it was boring af, I tried to look at haruko but she wasn't listening either. Instead she was just staring obviously having another daydream.

" akagi! Akagi! " the teacher called her name. I immediately tapped her arm trying my best not to laugh. Miraculously she was back to earth. She looked at me with confusion and I pointed out to the old teacher with glasses.