7

Soon we arrived to our house as I shushed them up and opened the door. The kitchen counter had lots of things which means he failed as expected. I shushed them all up and they listened.

"Oni-chan I'm home!" I screamed as no one answered. Then as we all entered the house we heard him shout. "Hanami I'm in the shower can you please come here?" He screamed with quite a tired tone.

"The shower? What could he be doin in the shower?" Hanamichi said as everyone shrugged. I shushed them again as we silently went to his room after I replied a little 'coming!' Along the way.

I slowly opened the door and almost all of us peeked on the door to see if he was oit but he wasn't.

I opened the door wider as everyone silently picked places to stay. Ryota and hanamichi did a sexy pose on the bed while hotta was sitting on hisashi's bean bag in the corner and the rest of the gang silently sat on the floor next to the bed. I went and sat on the chair of his desk which was a turnable(is that what's it's called?) chair.

"Oni-chan I'm here!" I said as I did a full 360 on the chair. "Hanami it's not any different from earlier morning and I tried lots of things but it didn't work instead some parts worsened" he said in the shower as I laughed as the boys looked at me with confusion. "You'll see" I quietly said as they all nodded.

"Can I take a look? Maybe I can find a way to fix it" I said as he replied before opening the bathroom door and coming out in a towel while he was trying to dry his hair with another towel covering his face. "You see, nothing worked" he said as he removed the towel from his face only to only to see multiple contacts. He stared at them shocked as well as them before the boys bursted into laughter. He looked at me with a disappointed look while I just cheekily smiled at him.

"NYAHAHHAHAHHAHA WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOU?!" ryota said rolling around the bed holding his stomach while laughing so hard.

Hanamichi was crying from laughing so hard as he kept on calling him names that describes his state. I just laughed along as the hisashi gang was laughing uncontrollably. Some were holding their stomachs as hisashi kept screaming to shut up.

The laughter soon died down then all of them panted hard and looked at hisashi as they all bursted again as hisashi just sighed and smacked everyone in the room including me. Then thelaughter seriosuly died down. They panted before they finally stopped. Some wiped away their tears and composing themselves.

"What happened bluechin?" Hanamichi asked which hisashi answered with a shut up. They all started asking a lot of questions before hisashi shushed them all.

"I'm going to explain but only once don't make me repeat" hisashi said as everyone nodded waiting for him to say.

Hisashi went to his bathroom drawer and took out his normal shampoo then he came out and went to his trash bin to get the hair due shampoo. "This is my shampoo and this is instant hair dye" he explained as he shows all of us two really identical bottles of shampoo. He continued "this shampoo is expensive which means if you are in a convenience store you have to ask the cashier to get it for you because it's special. That stupid lady thought it was shampoo and placed it in my shopping bag" he calmy said as he threw the hair dye back in the bin and washed his hair.

"That's bad bluechin" hanamichi said as everyone started thinking of ways to possibly remove the stuff.

"I know!!" Hanamichi said as he quickly whispered to ryota who was beside him on the bed. Then all of them gathered up and started discussing as hisashi was just crossing his arms waiting for something good to happen.

"Here's the plan" ryota said as everyone got back to their places. "I saw this happening on tv so hanamichi said to use glue and we all agreed" ryota said as everyone nodded making hisashi sigh in disbelief. "How the hell would you know if it works if you only saw it in movies?" Hisashi answered angrily. "Why not give it a try? We could buy some right now if you're not in a hurry" I said making everyone look at me and smiled seeing how I supported their plan. "You can go with us and the basketball boys can stay" hotta said making hisashi do his cute nononono mocking thing that he always do. " no one is leaving this house. No one is buying shit" he said angrily as hanamichi stoof up. "Then someone won't go to school tomorrow. Then someone won't attend basketball practice and hang out" he said sarcastically making all of us look at hisashi as he sighed. "Alright fine" he said as everyone celebrated like little children after their mom agreed to go to the park.