16

Author note: I'm back from the dead with another cringy chapter. We were given a week off so I can upload as much because next week I can't upload because of business. Anyways I hope you all enjoy this chapter. Stay safe everyone! AUTHOR YEET!

-sunday-

I woke up to the sound of rain tapping on my window. Distorted voices can be heard from downstairs. I wonder who's here. I took a shower and changed into acceptable clothes as I went downstairs to see hisashi and my parents at the livingroom.

"Finally you're awake" hisashi said as I made my way to my parents as they both stood up and gathered you for a hug.

"Woah what happened to you? You guys look like zombies" I said as I let go. "We were busy at the hospital and at the same time we received so many calls and messages from the companies, it's rare for us to sleep nowadays" Dad said as I nod. Damn they really sweating out to get money and I'm just here lying around and play games and play with my phone. This is one of the reasons why I'm always studying hard because I always wanted that someday I could take over everything so they could rest.

"How's life here?" Mom asked as I sat on the floor, hisashi went to the kitchen and came back with a plate with breakfast as you thanked him.

"Oh nothing special, just the same study, basketball, study, hangout" I said as I took a bite on my omelette.

"Any boys?" Dad said making me red af. "Of course not!" I wuickly said making hisashi laugh. "You should get yourself a boyfriend already, high school only happens once you know?" Dad said making mom agree. "You know I met your father in high school right? I was tired of having the same routine everyday" mom said making me slow down on eating.

"Well I do have a candidate for that" hisashi said making my parents smirk as well as him. "Who is it dear? Maybe we could arrange dinner or something in the future" mom said making me blush even harder as I nearly choked on my food as hisashi threw a water bottle towards me as I immediately caught it and drank.

"I won't tell you mom, I'll leave that choice to hanami" hisashi said making me smile.

"You two go change in a few minutes, we're going to the beach" dad said making both of us nod. I finished up my omelette and went upstairs after washing my plate.

I treated and patched up my wound. looks like the rain already stopped.

I wore a white crop top and black trousers and topped with off with a white bucket hat. You got your small shoulder bag and put all the stuff that you need inside. I also brought the book that I didn't seem to enjoy so I could give it to ally. I just wore my favorite black and white jordan 1s. I wore red harry potter glasses and damn I look like a normal girl, totally different from that basketball vibe I always give off.

I went out the same time as hisashi to see him wearing a white shirt and black shorts.

We both looked at how we were matching "ewww" we both said before laughing and went downstairs to be greeted by our parents already at the door waiting for us.

"I'll drive so you guys could rest a bit" I said before hisashi cutted me. "They can't rest when their daughter doesn't know how to slow downnn" He exaggerated the downn looking at me wide eyed making mom and dad laugh. "It's ok hisashi kun, let her drive" dad said making me jump as hisashi sighed.

We may have a lot of cars but roadtrips are fun because you could talk and strengthen the bond instead of traveling apart.

We went to the gate as hisashi opened it as the three of them waited outside as I drove my car out. They all went in and dad was on shotgun.

"It's a 30 minute drive so.." I said as I put my seatbelt on and drove out and go.

On the way we talked about our week, they shared how their work was so stressful. I also shared the story of hisashi the smurf making my parents laugh and earning a 'I told you not to tell them' from hisashi.

Then we saw the beach house coming in view. I parked infront of the house as ally closed the gate.

"30 minutes she said, she's slow she said.." hisashi mumbled at the fact that it only took us ten minutes to get here.

We helped ally get our stuff from the back and into the house as mom and dad were inhaling like hell looking like they're in some movie or something, can't blame them though.

Mom and ally were in the kitchen preparing food. While me and hisashi played cards with dad. Soon mom joined in as ally said she could handle it.

"Full house lozers" I screamed as I slammed my cards on the table making hisashi grunt and gave me five chips. Hisashi doesn't know dad taught me secret gambling tricks on getting better hands.

We played more and ended up with dad on first place, me on second place, hisashi on third place, and mom who was a soft person came in last.

We had lunch. They taught us how to live life, how to get better financially or what to do in situations if they ever came. They shared stories about their teenage days how they fell in love. We walked on the sand or I walked in the sand as the three of them were just talking and staying in the same spot anf then move. I grabbed a couple of shells on the way.

'I'm starting to miss hanagata kun'  thought as l looked at the sea, the air feeling like it's removing my crop top. Wait a sec, you don't like hanagata do you? Well... I guess but it's nkt sure yet. I could be wrong can I. But let's just find out.

You four watched the sunset while sitting on the balcony of the second floor of the house. You always admired the sunset because of how numerous colors could be seen spreading accross the sky as the sun started to rest for the day. You had dinner and mom told ally to prepare the tub which is on the rooftop.

I rested a couple of minutes after dinner as mom and dad went to the tub first. We cracked up with hisashi when we heard a call from mom.

"Alright it's the kids turn" finally they're done. You immediately jolted up and went to the rooftop and took of your clothes leaving you in your bra and panties. Soon hisashi followed and got in first.

"I hope they didn't do it here" hisashi said as you sat inside letting the hot water take over your stress

"I hope they didn't do it here" hisashi said as you sat inside letting the hot water take over your stress. "They better not" you said as you laughed.

"So how do you feel yesterday?" He asked as he lowered himself leveling the water to his chin. "What do you mean?" I said as I grabbed calpis water from the cooler and hand one to him but he didn't grab it so I left it floating.

"I felt hella weird"
"What weird?"
"Sitting beside him feels weird it makes my face so hot"
"But you always sit next to each other on the train"
"Well yeah but yesterday was weird" I sighed and lowered my head.
"It felt like my heart wasn't beating properly"

"It does?" Hisashi said as he raised his eyebrows. "Well I guess my prediction was right" he said making you perk up. "What prediction?" "You know the way you two act on the train like you're hella awkward with red faces" he said making me confused. "Oh nevermind just wait" he said annoyed seeing you not getting his seriousness. "Wait for what?" I asked making him more annoyed. "Oh you're so dense just wait so right now let's just enjoy today because we have classes tomorrow" he said as he sinks his head so did I.

-

Author note: sorry if this chapter was lame af I ran out of ideas so sorry. Anyway I hope you enjoyed the story.

Author YEET