20

"Hi mitchan!" Hanagata said with haruko behind her giving me a teasing smile. I hope haruko didn't tell him anything. Coach anzai signaled him to get in as he dusted his shoes and entered. Haruko followed to and stood next to ayako san.

"Megane kun?" Me and hanamichi said together making the others look his way. "Oi continue practice" akagi said making everyone go back to doing three point shots.

"You must be one of kenji's members" coach anzai said as hanagata stopped right at him making me stand up. "Oh yes I'm toru hanagata, and I'm shoyo's center. It's a pleasure to finally meet the person who trained my dad" he said as he accepted coach's hand. "Oh you're hanagata's son I see. Hohoho so what brings you here hanagata kun?" He said making him red af. "Training ended earlier than expected so I figured out I wanted to see mitsui san" he said making me blush as he embarrassedly laughed. Ayako gave me the most teasing smile as coach anzai gave me a smile. "You wanted to see me?" I said as I raised my head to look at his eyes. "Y..yeah" he said making him even redder making ayako squeal looking at our embarresed face.

"But training hasn't finished yet so what will you do?" I said making ayako but in. "Don't worry about that hanami chan, he can sit next to anzai sensei I mean you wanted to see hanami didn't you? Of course you do!" Ayako said as she quickly placed a chair next to anzai sensei and pushed hanagata down on the chair.

"Akagi kun! Hanami chan is ready now" coach anzai said as I waved to hanagata and slowly walked back to my place this time at the three point line.

"Sakuragi you better listen to her" akagi said as hanamichi arrogantly nodded. Akagi turned to me and signaled me to start. I positioned myself as akagi passed me the ball and I jumped after I got it and made the shot and it went in. (Sorry I suck at explaining).

"You understand now hanamichi?" I said as he crossed his arms. "Easy" he arrogantly said making me and akagi shocked as we approached him. "You arrogant monkey!" We said together as we smacked his head at the same time earning a small scream from hanamichi.

"Calm down you two" kogure attempted to pat our backs to make us calm as hanamichi stood behind him like a dog.

"They aren't wearing the same outfit for nothing you know" ryota said making hisashi laughed. "Sometimes I feel like she isn't my sister at all!" He said. "Oh nononono" hisashi said as I approached him and smacked his head too. He rubbed his head as I passed the ball to hanamichi.

"Let me see you do it Mr. arrogant" I said as I stood next to akagi and crossed my arms like him. "This is nothing compared to this genius you gori's!" Said pointing at the both of us making us even more angrier. "Nani?!!" We said as we both attempted to come closer but he was being held by kogure and mitsui as I was held by ryota and rukawa. Soon we calmed down as hanamichi focused on the ring. We waited for him to shoot and then

Boop.

Wrong structure, his arms were arched sideways and the ball didn't even make it to the ring.

And then BOOM we bursted in laughter basically I was mocking him because of his arogance.

"That wasn't it! I swear!" Hanamichi said but we didn't stop laughing.

"Insult basketball and this is what you get" akagi said making hanamichi slightly annoyed. The others were still laughing. "You're a boy for goodness sake even hanami can do a half court shot!" Hisashi said as he held on ryota who was also laughing.

"Do it one more time hanami" akagi said as I passed the ball to him.

I positioned myself before the three pont line as akagi passed it to me and I did the shot. Of course the ball went in again.