10

Author note: if y'all think this book is starting to get boring then I'm really sorry. I have social anxiety so I don't really know how to interact with people so this book might get cringy at times. Anyways I hope you enjoy if you read.

-saturday- 8:13pm

"Mitsui-san??" A voice came out as the person looked at the entrance.

"Hanagata-senpai?!!" I said making the two boys look at me in confusion. "Hanagata-senpai!" I excitedly said making him laughed as I excitedly ran towards him him doing the same.

Kicchou's mind: hanagata? HANAGATA! THAT'S HIM! The guy hanami was talking about.

Sendoh's mind: who's this? And why are they both....

'WEARING THE SAME CLOTHES?!!'

Kicchou nudged sendoh's ribs making him look at him. "What?" Sendoh whispered as kicchou whispered back. "That's the guy I told you hanami keeps talking about" he said as he points at hanagata. "That's him? The hanagata guy?" He said furrowing his eyebrows. Kicchou nodded before both of them approached you.

"Mitsui-san! What are you doing here!" He said as both of you stopped. "We wanted to play some basketball but we didn't expect to see you here" I said. I remember I was with kicchou. I turned back seeing how they already caught up.

"Hanagata-senpai I assume you already know them?" I asked as he looked at the two boys who were smiling. "You must be fukuda from ryonan" he points at kicchou as kicchou replied with a small salute "and you're ryonan's ace sendoh" he pointed at sendoh who replied with a small 'that's right'

"I'm hanagata toru from shoyo, I'm a third year" he said as he extended his hand for them to shake. "I'm Hanami's bestfriend nice to meet you hanagata-san" kicchou said shaking hands with him followed by sendoh. "I'm their friend a close one rather" he said kindly.

I looked at him as I carefully interrupted their conversation.

"Hanagata-senpai" I said as he looked at me or should I say everyone looked at me. I pointed at his shoes which was a white and black jordan 1s the same with what you're wearing now. He got the signal and then he pointed at my trousers which was black the same with his black shorts. Then I pointed at his shirt which was white like mine and his wasn't tucked in. Then he pointed at my jacket which was black the same with his. "Are you copying me?" I laughed as I heard him say. "The clothes are ok but how do we have the same shoes?" He said making the situation awkward.

Meanwhile.
Kicchou's mind:how did they get every single item the same?
Sendoh's mind: so tall, they look like a couple, I can't seem to confess anytime soon, I'll just wait for next time.
Hanami's mind: damn we're matching clothes, he's so hot, what the fuck did you just say?? He's your senpai for fucks sake.

We both giggled before I excused myself to the corner at the bushes looking for the box.

"I have the key mitchi!" "It's alright I have mine!" I said as fukuda came back to the conversation he was having with sendoh and hanagata. I unlocked at box with my key and got the basketball inside as I closed the box dribbling the ball while walking back to them.

"So since we're here..." I stopped as they looked  at you as you dribbled the ball. "I haven't been playing so... 2vs2?" You said.

They all agreed as you took of you jacket, hanagata doing the same as both of you hanged your jackets at a bench and went back to get ready to play.

"I'm having sendoh" kicchou immediately pulled the back hem of sendoh's shirt making him almost trip backwards. Then sendoh looked at kicchou. They stared like they were having a conversation with their face.

Face conversation
Sendoh: fukuda what are you doing? This is my perfect chance to play with hanami!
Kicchou: I know I'm sorry I know you like hanami but come on now they're my ship for goodness sake.
Sendoh: fine....(surrenders)

"So I'm with you senpai" I said as hanagata nodded as you both did a small handshake.

Another round of thoughts (sorry but I really enjoy putting these stuff)
Sendoh: a handshake???!!
Kicchou: MY SHIPP! KAWAIIII!

Sendoh and kicchou had their places. Sendoh was gaurding me as kicchou was gaurding hanagata. I dribbled the ball slowly while thinking of ways to pass sendoh, Then I stared at hanagata, I'm still new to his skills and I haven't seen him properly playing except for that alley oop he did when we first met. I attempted to pass the ball as sendoh rushed to steal as I brought it back and smoothly ran passed sendoh. 'A fake?' Sendoh thought as he immediately arrived in front of you near the rim making you stop. Your fast dribbling came slow. Hanagata was near the three point line lightly gaurded by fukuda. 'They are so oblivious to the plan' you thought as you laughed.

"What's so funny hanami?" Sendoh asked as he tried stealing the ball but I quickly jumped which made sendoh try to block, I shoot the ball so hard that he didn't get the chance to touch it kicchou and sendoh looked at the ball confused to why it was so fast that they were sure enough it wouldn't go in. The ball hit the backboard as hanagata ran out and to the rim. He jumped just after the ball hit the backboard and dunked it in the ring.

Score:  0  :  2

He landed as kicchou and sendoh had their mouths open. You just laughed as you patted hanagata's back. "Nice dunk senpai" "nice pass mitsui-san" he said as we high fived.

"What the hell was that?" Kicchou asked shocked making us laugh. "Damn nice combi play" sendoh said amazed. I gave the ball to sendoh as I positioned myself just behind the three point line getting ready anytime. He passed the ball to kicchou as he got near the ring but I won't let him in so I did heavy defense to keep him away from the ring as kicchou dribbled the ball finding it hard to pass through hanagata who was great at defense. Kicchou saw how hard it was for sendoh so he tried running towards the ring as hanagata immediately arrived infront of him and jumped shot as the ball went in.

Score: 2  :  2

Fukuda and sendoh high fived as hanagata approached. "Sorry about that" he said as you just patted his back. "It's alright that's just how kicchou plays" I said as sendoh came. "Damn your screening was so tight I couldn't even get near the ring" sendoh sai as you laughed. Then kicchou joined.

"You should have seen her in middle school remember that mvp thing I told you about? She's in the boys club" kicchou said making the boys amazed.

"What? You're the ace player in a boys basketball club?" Hanagata said as you nodded.

"Wow so what was your position?" Sendoh asked as kicchou said making both of the curious boys look at him. "She was a pointgaurd, a small forward and she was also best at being a center" he said making the two boys gasp. "You a center??" Hanagata said pointing at me whole I just shrugged. "That explains the tight screening" sendoh said as he stared out.

"Come on now guys I know y'all like me so let's get back to the game" I said making kicchou burst as the two boys blushed as they laughed nervously before going to their places.

Sendoh positioned himself lifting his shorts a little bit before spreading his arms. Kicchou and hanagata were positioned also.

I dribbled the ball as a creepy smirk came crawling on my face.

"Oh no I know that face" hanagata and kicchou said making sendoh confused as he prepared himself.

I looked at sendoh with my smirk then I quickly stepped out the three point line and jumpshot as sendoh didn't have enough time to jump as the ball smoothly went in.

Score: 2  :  5

"Hey! That was plain dirty!" Sendoh said as I laughed making the other two boys sigh. "I knew she was gonna do it" kicchou said. "I saw it coming too" hanagata said as I approached sendoh. "It's okay sendoh! It was just 3 points" I said as I patted his back.

"This time we're seriously gonna win" I said jokingly but sendoh and kicchou was serious af.

"Challenge accepted"