17

Eventually after the hot tub stuff y'all went home and when you arrived mom and dad took their car to the original house because they needed to leave early for morning patients at the hospital.

Bloody monday ma frens.

I got off bed and cleaned up kicchou's cat tray and went to the shower. I soon got out and changed to my uniform then it hit me.

We went to the beach house yesterday and I totally didn't do the laundry. I got an extra uniform from the closet but the skirt. The fucking skirt. There's this one skirt that is said to be the 'extra' but it's hella short like wtf. My normal skirt is exactly half thigh length but his one is like half of the half thigh length which is one wrong move and boom my panties will explode.

So much for overthinking I wore it anyways. I brushed up my hair and went downstairs with my bag.

I refilled kicchou's food and water before making my way to the kitchen where hisashi is making breakfast.

"Good morn-what the fuck?!" Hisashi said as you came closer. "Whatt?? This is the extra skirt I got because I didn't do the laundry yesterday you're lucky because you're a boy and you don't wear bloody skirts!" I said making him laugh as I sat on the counter island (you know that shirt in the middle of the kitchen that looks like an island or something) watching him make french toast as I calmed down.

"Oh and good morning to you too oni-chan" you said receiving the food. "What happened to your morning jog?" He said as he took a bite of the finished toast. "I don't jog on mondays because I'm lazy" I too ate my food. He just nodded as you continued eating. You did the dishes and everything before you two went out.

The walk towards the station was hella awkward. The old neighbors who are usually grannies laughed at me how I explained about my skirt when they asked about it. Damn these grannies really notice stuff fast do they?

We arrived at the station meeting the gang. The train wasn't here yet so they did their bro handshake.

Hisashi gave them a death glare as they tense up looking at your outfit and immediately looked somewhere else so you wouldn't feel uncomfortable.

"Mitchan!" A familiar voice rang as all of us looked behimd seeing the tall guy with his bag approach us. Our eyes widened at the sight of him.

'What the fuck is wrong with his pants?' Everyone thought.

Literally the gang together with hisashi gave me that teasing smirk which I don't understand why the hell they did it.

"Oi hanagata kun" I said as he arrived and we did our handshake before he went to the boys and exchanged their handshake. He too was given the teasing smirk from the boys as he also gave them a face of confusion. Just what's with their faces?

Bitch his pants are like tight like legit tight. Too tight for comfort. Like you could literally see his stuff like damn.

"So how are you mit.." he didn't finish his sentence as he saw my skirt. Well fuck I'm screwed. He is really close and I'm shorter than him so I got a clearer view of his stuff which made me red af. He immediately looked away and scratched the back of his neck laughing nervously while trying to hide his face. "O..Oh I'm great hanagata kun h..how about you?" I said but he still didn't look at me. Good so he can't see how flustered I am right now. "I..I..I'm fine" he said which made me stand directly infornt of him. "Well you don't look so fine you're red. Are you sick or something?" I said as I reached my hand to reach his forehead to check but he was normal.

"Oh he's sick alright" hisashi said making the gang laugh.

"Something wrong senpai?" I said as I came back on his side as he calmed down. Well basically my wild thought calmed down too. I was just surprised" he said as he gave me a reassuring smile. "Of what?" You said making him red again and looked away as he pointed on my skirt making me click. "Oh yeah that I totally forgot. These are my extras so this is the only time I'm gonna wear this" I said as the train arrived and we all went in and settled down.