27

OH I swear hisashi is a different level of hot

-

I have this weird disturbing feeling I had since that morning jog I've been doing.

Wait a second I just figure something out, I mean it may not be true but come on now it's an assumption but yeah I just can't help but think, were they already doing that at that time when I didn't do my morning jogs?

Jeez just what are they? Gosh it's making me feel like crap, but that's why were here.

I get jealous really easily so it's really disturbing.

I grabbed the ball and did a half court shot. I might as well join training, you know to keep my mind distracted. Basketball actually helps me clear up my mind so yeah.

"You joining training today mitsui?" Akagi said as he entered the basketball court making me nod.

"Something's bothering me today so a good 3 hours of basketball would be perfect" I said making him smirk and patt my head before he gathered up everyone to start training.

-

"Shohoku!!!!"

"FIGHHTT!!" And with that the 3 hour training finally ended.

I looked at hanamichi who took off his shirt.

"Aight I'm changing clothes" I said as he nodded making me go to the bathroom and change to fresh clothes.

I went out to see haruko with the sakuragi gang as hey were in the gym.

What is haruko doing here this late? Akagi kun already went out what is she still doing here? Rukawa already went home. Just what the hell is she doing here?

"Oi mitchan!" I heard a voice making me look at them.

"Mit-chan!" I said to youhei as I walked towards him and gave him a high five.

"Sakuragi arleady told us about the dinner, hope you're okay with us tagging along" he said scratching the back of his head as I giggled.

"Of course it's okay! Hisashi is coming wih us too!" I said pointing ay hisashi who was sitting on the floor with his watter bottle in his hand.

We looked at us before giving a small salute.

I looked back at youhei seeing him smile before I looked at haruko.

"I'm guessing you're coming with us?" I said to haruko.

"Oh sorry but I have different plans today" she said literally making me, hisashi and the gang squint our eyes, probably thinking the same thing.

I looked at hisashi as he nodded. I nodded before looking at mito and the boys as they gave me a nod before I looked at the nervous haruko standing infront of me.

"Alright, maybe next time" I said making her tense up before nervously giggling as she nodded.

"Oi mitchan! Teach me a cool move!" I turned my head to see hanamichi without a shirt as he dribbled the ball.

"Aight I'll be back guys" I said to the boys making them nod before I went to hanamichi.

I taight him lots of cool tricks as the boys with haruko just stood by the side watching us do our thing.

"Wait I'm gonna head to the bathroom" I heard haruko said as she left the bkys to go to the bathroom.

"Excuse me!" We heard a ultra familiar voice from the main door making all of us look.