25

Hanamichi jumped early hhahahahha the ball wasn't even at it's peak and he already jumped.

Obviously rukawa got the ball on my side which made hanamichi exhale in anger as he ran towards me but he was heavily gaurded by rukawa.

Hanagata immediately ran infront of me just as I was about to get close to the ring. I attempted to look up as if to overhead pass it to rukawa making him jerk his body up.

SIKE!

I pushed the ball right between his legs as it bounced up to rukawa who just perfectly arrived as the two boys started pannicking as they saw rukawa about to dunk.

I ran to the three point line as rukawa passed me the ball as I made my shot and it went in.

Score:  3:0

I approached rukawa and gave him a high five before approaching the other two who was panting.

"Wow such a powerful combi play" hanagata said.

"Thanks" I said before walking back to rukawa.

-

"Thanks" I said to hanamichi as he let his gaurd down making me grab the ball and ran to the other side of the court leaving him screaming before taking off.

Hanagata was still gaurding me so yeah I stopped at the three point line about to shoot it but the only thing they didn't know was that I purposely shoot the ball really strong like legit strong and also it was part of my plan that hanagata's block would touch the ball a little bit.

I watched as the ball went closer to the ring and bounced off the board perfectly timed when rukawa arrived from escaping hanamichi. He jumped as the ball perfectly arrived at his hands as he made and extreme dunk.

Score:  5:0

"Nice pass" rukawa said giving me a high five. The whole time I was discussing my strategy plan with rukawa I could feel weird stares coming from the other boys making me shiver. I mean it was rukawa who they were death staring at but the aura is spreading which is just hella weird.

-

"Hanamichi pass me the ball!" Hanagata said as hanamichi just passed it to him. He jumped making me jump too. I was on a perfect height to block his attack but his body started darting away. Jeez A FADE AWAY?? Really?

The ball went in.

Score: 5:2

-

They were attempting on an epic combi play as I just waited for rukawa at the half court line. Rukawa stole the nall from hanamichi and immediately threw it to me making me sprint towards our ring and gave it a nice brutall dunk. Hehe

Score: 7:6

-

Score: 15:15

"That's it I'm getting serious" I said taking off my jacket and giving it to haruko. I walked back to the guys with my now fully exposed abs yes I have abs.

They all looked at me as if I did something weird but I didn't mind it. I got the ball from rukawa as the game started a few minutes later.

-sorry about the time skips but I suck at explaining so yeah enjoy.

Score: 19:16

I panted as I sat back on the bench and drank my water. Jeez if rukawa didn't pass me the ball before time we would have lost.

"Nice job rukawa!" I said to rukawa who was sitting in between me and haruko since hanamichi layed down on the other bench.

"Yep" he said as he drank his stuff.

Haha sorry about that guys😂

"Nice game mitchan!" Hanagata said as he approached me and offering me a high five which now I accepted it.

He sat like literally in the middle of me and rukawa making me scoot over a little.

"Nice game rukawa" he said to rukawa as he extended his hand for a handshake, rukawa shook it but a few moments later.

"Stop it it hurts" he said making hanagata pull out from the handshake before nervously apologizing.

"It got a little hard for me because of sakuragi, he just doesn't listen" he said scratching the back of his head.

"Well what can we do?" I said letting out a small laugh.

"Here's your jacket by the way" he said handing me my jacket which I didn't ask for.

"Well ok thanks" I said confused as I just wore the jacket instead.

"Guys it's time!" Haruko said making me sigh before standing up to get my towel.

"Come on megane kun" I said extending my hand to him which he chuckled before accepting it and stood up as he got his bag that magically appeared in his hand.

"Let's go" he said grabbing my hand and putting it to the bottom of his shirt making me tug into it.

Well how does he know I like these stuff?

"Were going now!" He said dragging me out after I waved at them simce they weren't done with their business.

"How did you know?" I asked pulling his shirt so he could walk beside me.

"Know what?" He asked before adjusting his glasses.

"How do you know I like tugging on shirts?" I asked with squinted eyes making him tense up for a moment before finally speaking.

"I noticed you do that to me sometimes and you stop when I notice it so I just figured I'll do it first so you could be comfortable" he said making my heart melt. Aww cutiee.

Wa talked a few more completely forgetting how the both of us literally tried to make each other jealous or something.

He waved a see you later as he turned on his block as I just walked back to my house and began getting ready for school.

Crap I forgot to hive him that survey!! I forgot to ask him what he was doing with haruko!! But... I can't. What if he thinks I'm jealous?! I don't even have the rights to be!! Ugghh how am I supposed to cure my curiosity?!!

"Hanami? You not eating or what?" Hisashi said downstairs.

"Coming!!" i said quickly gettingy bag and head downstairs to join him with breakfast.

We talked a few more before we went out and to the train station where we meet the rest if the boys.