26

"Let's go hisashi kun" I said through the doorway as hisashi jumped down the stairs.

"Let's go" he said as he closed the door and locked it making sure kicchou the cat won't escape.

We started walking to the train station.

"So about what you said earlier at breakfast" he started making give him a 'hm?' To let him continue.

"So you're telling me haruko and hanagata are something?" He said making me scoff.

"No it's just that they're really suspicious, like really" I said making him nod.

"So you've seen them talking two times?" He said.

"I even saw them in my dream" I said making him laugh before patting my head.

"Whatever it is we're gonna find out now" he said.

"Of course" I said giving him our epic handshake before laughing.

We arrived at the train station and the doors were already open making us rush in.

The doors closed behind us.

Just as we entered the both of us tensed up.

Hisashi started stroking the tip of his index finger on my back signaling me to look, but me who already saw it started pulling on his uniform. Oh this is a sibling thing. Whenever we saw something that both of us seemingly have in mind we send signals.

Actually we were just talking about these two a couple of minutes ago, we both thought.

Hanagata was sitting next to haruko while haruko was in between him and hanamichi, hanamichi was beside akagi kun. Sitting across was the hotta and the boys. the only problem is they're both laughing and seemingly didn't even notice our existence.

"Oi let them sit" hotta said as the gang scooted over to let hisashi sit as he gave me a last glance before sitting with them.

"Sit here mitchi!" I heard hanamichi say.

"Hey Mitchi!" The two said making me just wave at them before making my way to sit in between hanamichi and akagi kun.

"I'm so excited to have training later" I said as I sat down.

"Why is that?" Akagi said making me smile.

"The teachers told me to stop studying for a week so maybe I could go out and do some stuff" I said making them nod.

"Wanna help me train later?" Hanamichi said making me nod I mean it's a good thing.

"Of course! I'll teach you some of my styles too!" I said making akagi kun butt in.

"That's good, maybe he'll listen to you" he said making me laugh as hanamichi only looked annoyed immediately denying the facts.

I used my superpowers to peek at the other two to actually notice megane kun was looking at hanamichi with threats. Jeez stop it it's not like I started doing it, you don't even have rights.

"What do you say we head out after?" I said making him smile.

"Of course!" Hanamichi said smiling making me smile too.

"You're not dating right?" Akagi kun said with slight happiness.

"Oh I'm single" I said making him sigh in disbelief.

Haha I get it.

"Don't worry akagi kun, hanamichi is a really good boy" I said looking at him with a smile as I patted hanamichi's head.