11

Author note: I'm really sorry but right now I have a weird addiction of explaining others thoughts in a situation so you'll probably see more stuff like "round of thoughts" or "another round of thoughts" so please I hope you still enjoy reading my fanfiction.

-saturday- almost 9:00pm

"Challenge accepted" kicchou and sendoh said with a creepy dark tone as chills ran down my body as I laughed nervously.

Kicchou passed the ball to hanagata as we switched places. I was gaurding kicchou as he was gaurded by sendoh. Hanagata signaled me as I quickly positioned myself near the rim making kicchou head infront of me as hanagata tried to make his way through but can't.

"Mitsui!" Hanagata said as he passed the ball to me as I immediately tried to shoot but kicchou touched the tip. I immediately boxed out kicchou so I was in front just in time as the ball hit the side of the ring. The ball flew upwards as sendoh came face to face as the three of us jumped trying to get the rebound. Luckily my center skills are still with me and somehow I got the ball.

I kept the ball safe as I passed it to hanagata who was at the 3 point line and he shoots and it went in.

Score: 2 : 8

Another round of thoughts
Kicchou: sendoh what the hell?! You're supposed to gaurd hanagata you douahou.
Sendoh: shit! I forgot about hanagata! I was too focused on getting that rebound.

"Bruh What's with the great combi play? You've been playing together am I right?" Sendoh said panting as we all went towards a bench to rest for a bit. "No this is the first time we played together" I said as I looled at hanagata and smiled as he smiled back.

Another round of thoughts
Sendoh: What's with that face? Are they dating already? No they are not. I mean I hope they are not. Just chill lemon chiillll.

"Wow, Nice rebound mistui-san" hanagata said as he gave me a double high five. We we're all panting like hell "and oh nice pass as well" I smiled as I sat down on the bench.

"That's it for today, I'm tired" me and kicchou said as I stood up. "Yeah I'm tired too" sendoh said as hanagata agreed.

"Wanna grab a drink?" Hanagata said as I placed the basketball back in the box. I grabbed my jacket from the bench the same with hanagata. All of them got ready to leave as I wore my jacket but it's too fucking big. And it smells different. It smells good. Fucking good.

"Helllooooo mitsui-sann" hanagata said with kicchou and sendoh standing behind him as he slightly bowed to reach my level and waved his hand on my face.

A weird feeling rushed to my face making me blush like hell.

What the fuck hanagata is red too.

"Ne ha...hanagata-senpai?" I said with a nervous smile. He stood straight and looked away, sendoh and kicchou peeked with curiosity at the giant infront of me.

"That's my jacket"

Hanagata said as I quickly started to take it off as he stopped me.

"I... I..if you like wearing it you can wear it, just give it to me tomorrow or something" he said still looking away. "Nahh it's alright you can have yours and also if I wear this then what about mine?" I said as he finally looked at me showing me his flustered face.

ROT(round of thoughts)
Hanagat: damn she looks cute
Kicchou: my ship... MY SHIIPP!
Sendoh: just who is this guy?

He then grabbed the neckline of my jacket as he swinged it dropping on his right shoulder still with a flustered face. "Let's go" he said walking to the entrance.