23

Guys I'm back yeyy. I have created a jojo's bizarre adventure imagines book so if y'all want you could request some if you're fans of jojo's bizarre adventure. Anyway I'm back.

-

"Haha I forgot..." I said making them sigh in disbelief.

"Whatt?? It was just a little harem, plus it wasn't even real" I said nervously while rubbing the back of my head making them look at me in pure disappointment.

"You know my mom said some dreams are supposed to be little spoilers of your life but you just tend to forget it once you wake up or sometimes you'll remember it until the day it happens" fujii said giving me goosebumps.

"Haha it is?.." I said trying my best not to think about a real life death harem.

I mean it won't really happen right? Well if what fujii said was real then that means not only am I gonna have an extreme death harem but at the same time MEGANE KUN AND HARUKO CHAN!! Crap.

Well then... I guess I should just find out myself.

"Enough about this nonsense let's get lunch!" Natsu or who I always call ponytail girl said as the girls immediately ran off but I stayed behind.

"Hanamichi kun" I motioned for him as he got closer until his ear was on me.

"You like haruko right?" I said making him nodd like some innocent child.

"That's good to hear" I said before patting his head and said goodbye to the whole gang before catching up to the girls who already met up with kicchou and sendoh.

Hanamichi/
Youhei/
Sendoh
Kicchou
Hanagata

Aight. Let's go.

I catched up and jumped on sendoh who got startled by my sudden appearance.

"Sendoh san, you don't seemingly like me do you?" I asked as I got off him and tug on his shirt. "Well.. I-"

"Oi hanami what about me?" Crap I forgot kicchou was part of the list so I guess sendoh is safe.

"Oi Let's talk for a sec" I said letting go of sendoh's shirt and I took his arm and slowed down so they could go first. Well sendoh was quite disappointed dunno why though.

"You're not dating my best friend while liking someone else are you?" I said as I swung my arm to his shoulders.

"Wtf? No of course" he said making me squint my eyes.

"Hm.."

"Hmmmmmmmm"

"Aight I trust you so much to leave my best friend in your hands" I said trying to hide the fact that I completely suspected him into that dream come true shit fujii was talking about so he's safe.

Hanamichi/
Youhei/
Sendoh/
Kicchou/
Hanagata

Only hanagata left. I'm fricking sure he won't date haruko but what if??? We can't be too sure so I'll also do a survey later cause why not?

We had lunch and the whole time we were eating sendoh kept on lookin at me as if he has something to say but when I ask him about it and what's going on he won't tell me. Bruh but what did he want to say? Nah it's not nice to but in into somebody else's business.

We finished lunch and we said goodbye to them as they went back to ryonan high and we went back to our classroom to continue the rest of the day.

Atlast another day of hardwork has finished. Well then time to train with the boys.

I rushed to the basketball club room and opened my locker. I got like these black colored midthigh shorts that comfortably stick to the skin you know that stuff. I topped it off with a oversized red shirt making me look hella badass. I forgot to bring shoes so I just used the ones that were in my locker so it was a black jordan 6.