33

"It's burger king" I said before letting out a small chuckle. He smiled before we started eating.

(I'm taking over the narration hehe)

Both of them enjoyed the food as well as the view. They could see the train station at a complete stop at the main station for the night, a few cars could be seen driving around the streets, the bridges were visible and different colors of lights from the downtown area made the whole view so beautiful.

Hanami had her eyes fixed on the view as hanagata was enjoying a different view. It was hanami. The way her hair was kept away from her face because of the wind. You were beautiful to him. He was starting to feel even more feelings. Hanami didn't seem to notice him staring at her as she continued eating while wholeheartedly admiring the beautiful city she grew up in.

"It's so beautiful isn't it?" She asked as she looked at hanagata. Her eyes slightly widening once she saw that he was already looking at her.

"Of course" he said but he wasn't talking about the city. He was talking about you. The both of them started staring into each other's eyes. Hanagata's eyes looked at her lips before back into her eyes. Hanami doing the same before they started leaning towards each other. The both of them closing their eyes at the same time as their lips were a few centimeters away from kissing.

'Ding!' Hanami's phone received a notification making the both of them immediately pull back. Both of them blushing madly before facing the other way to hide their blushing mess.

Hanami opened her phone to see that she got a text from hisashi.

Hisashi-Hanami:
'Yo hanami'
'How's it going there?'
'Where did you take him?'
'Wait you're not replying'
'Did I interupt something? My bad'

Hanami-hisashi:
'Don't worry, you didn't interrupt anything'
'Things are quite relaxing in here since I brought him to the hill top we used to go for hiking'

Hisashi- Hanami:
'Oh that one with the city view'
'Good choice good choice'
'Alright I'm gonna stop texting you so you two could talk more'

Hanami-Hisashi:
'Alrighty then. Byee'

"Thanks for coming with me here megane kun" hanami said as she shoved her phone inside the pocket of her coat. Hanagata gave her a smile as they sat down like they didn't almost kissed a few minutes earlier. None of them wanted to bring it up. Still both scared to accidentally ruin the friendship they made just because of something as silly as liking the other.

"I love hanging around you" he said.

"I also have lots of fun when we're hanging out. You're a very fun person to be with" I said to him.

The night rolled up and it was now a fresh midnight. The two cleaning up the table before having a last view of the city before going back to the car.

The ride back was silent but comfortable. Both of them were very comfortable with each other's presence and it wasn't the slightest awkward.

They safely arrived on his driveway. Hanagata thanked her once again for the hang out as well as the ride as they shared their handshake. Hanagata waited until hanami's car was out of the druveway before going inside his house.

Hanami arrived at their house and parked her car at the garage before meeting hisashi who was still up at the livingroom playing video games.

Hishashi asked her what happened and she told him everything except for the part where they almost kissed.

Hanami did her night routine before taking care of kicchou the cat before sleeping.

Today was just great.