19

Author note: this is a small continuation of chapter 17 so yeah let's go.

-

Lunchtime. Finally I'm hungry. Me and the girls went to the cafeteria after exchanging our goodbyes to sakuragi gang. We met kicchou and sendoh on the way.

"What the he'll happened to you skirt?" Kicchou said making he girls laugh as we did our handshake. Sendoh was beside him silently peeking as you approached him to do your handshake. He was really red and nervous.

"I'm guessing you didn't do the laumdry again" kicchou said as he made his way to fujji and greet her.

Oh bitch seeing fujii and kicchou being all sweet makes me sick. I'm just not a huge fan of couples you know. Atleast sendoh doesn't have a girlfriend atleast there's still two who could hang out with me like normal days.

"Yep I had other plans" I said as I tug on sendoh's uniform as we went passed a bulletin board filled with specific club members gathering around trying to look at the board.

"Plans? Plans with your lovely senpai~" kicchou said as I let go of sendoh and slapped his ass. Thicc as always. I heard sendoh at the back grunting in annoyance. Shit did I do something wrong?

Well atlast we finally arrived at the cafeteria. We said hi to hisashi and his friends as we made our way to our everyday table.

"I forgot to bring lunch so I'm buying" I said as I stood up. "Wait I'm coming with you" sendoh said and stood up after receiving a wink from kicchou.

"So what are you buying sendoh kun?" I said as we went in the short line. "Oh nothing I'm just estorting you That's all" he said as I nod. "Well thank you" I said as it was out turn.

"What would you like dear?" Well I'm in the mood to buy the whole menu but I only have one hour. "I'll just take three rice balls and orange juice" I said to the kind lady and she went in the room to prepare my food.

"Sooo....." sendoh said making me look at him as we were waiting for the food. "How's it going between you and hanagata? Are you guys dating or something?" Sendoh asked out of the blue. I was about to answer him with a joke but he was serious af. "Oh we're doing great but we're not dating" I said making him sigh in relief. "Why though" I asked. "I was just a little worried" "worried about what?" I asked.

'That he would get you first' he thought but he shaked it away.

"I was just a little worried that our friendship might slowly go apart like how kicchou started going with fujii more, you know" he said with his head down making me slightly worried. So I wasn't the only one who was lonely, he was lonely too.

"Don't worry even if I'm dating someone I won't ever ditch you guys, you're my family too" I said making him smile. As my food finally arrived. He offered to carry it for me so I let him do it. We went back to the table as he set down my food infront of me as he sat across.

"Wow even the cafeteria knows I like lemons I mean look" I showed sendoh my food that had sliced lemons at the side. "That's great actually" sendoh said as he started eating. We quickly finished up and I noticed sendoh was a little down. The girls were busy talking about that boy magazine they found at the store so since I saved the lemons for last, I grabbed a slice and positioned it infront of his mouth. He was shocked at first but eventually he took it. I took one too and started sucking it up as the same as sendoh.

"You two are weird" haruko said as everyone in the table looled weirdly at us except kicchou Who gets to see us doing these stuff everyday. "How can you eat lemon without mixing it in water or sugar?" Fujii said making me and sendoh shrug. I took out the lemon skin?? Yeah lemon skin. Sendoh took out his too seeing that both of our lemons were beaten up. I gave him another one as they got ready to leave. We walked them to the gate as always as we waved them goodbye.