2

Author note: so basically I have a hard time making this because I am not a sociably open person. I'm sorry if some scenes might be cringy or awkward. I apologize in advance for my awkward writing.

——(inside the gym while hanami is outside)——

Narrator pov

"Sakuragi wanna have a one on one with me?" Hisashi told sakuragi who was fighting with rukawa again.

" no" he said as he went to the bathroom to wash his face.

" what's wrong with him?" Hisashi asked miyagi who was practicing shooting. " just let him be. It's a miracle" he said after earning a small laugh from akagi.

" he's just scared" akagi said then suddenly sakuragi entered the gym before showing them how wet hus shirt was before taking them off. He got one of the clean buckets in the restroom before squeezing his shirt making lots of sweat mixed with water drip and went into the buckets. He set it aside as he threatened one of the first years to take the bucket back in the bathroom as he turned back to the situation.

"Who's scared?" Sakuragi said after looking at the team. " you moron" rukawa said calmly. "Huhhh??!!" Sakuragi said while angrily stomping his way to rukawa and they both started staring again.

"I sense something about to go down" miyagi said as mitsui agreed as they eyed the situation. Right now they are perfectly harmless.

sakuragi suddenly smacked rukawa's face with a ball he picked up.

"You stupid tricky fox! HAHAHAHAHA" he laughed out loud.

Rukawa didn't say a word before he punched sakuragi's face. The senpai's rushed over the scene trying to stop the two from killing each other. Mitsui and miyagi held down rukawa while sakuragi was struggling in akagi's grip. The two soon calmed down. The senpais stopped holding just to see rukawa throw a ball straight to sakuragi's face receiving a huge scream.

" RUKAWAA!!!" Sakuragi screamed again while trying to get closer. The senpai's sighed before holding both of them again.

"What the fuck happened in here!?" A voice was heard from the entrace.

"Oh no" mitsui, sakuragi and rukawa said. Akagi sighed in relief after seeing you in the gym.

" what the fuck are you doing?" I screamed as the senpais immediately let go of the both of them as I walked closer to them with flaming eyes.

" calm down hanami-chan" haruko kindly said but I just looked at her and smiled before turning again and facing the two boys.

"BASTARDS!" I said before punching both on the head.

"I told you shits about to get down" miyagi said as he and mitsui went to akagi as the four of them laughed at the situation unfolding right infront of them.

"She's just like oni-chan" haruko sadly said while looking at me who was scolding the two boys. "That's why she's my bestfriend" haruko said happily. " atleast mitsui doesn't go wild like that good thing he's an angel" miyagi said earning a small laugh from the akagi sinlings.
"Shut up!" Mitsui said. They all laughed after.

"Hanami!" Mitsui called out. " yes oni chan?" I said as I stood straight with an angel face. Let's go home now kicchou must be hungry by now!" Hisashi said as I approached him.

" KICCHOU?" Everyone said in unison. Sakuragi stood up and said. "Fukusuke?" Then everyone looked at us with questioning faces as we just laughed.

" it's our cat fukuda gave hanami for her birthday." Hisashi said. "Ohhhhhhh'" everyone said after but they still had their questioning faces.

" what's with the face?" Hisashi said as everyone was looking at the ceiling thinking of any poosibility of our relationship with fukuda from ryonan. Suddenly all of them looked at me weirdly.