15

-saturday an hour after lunch-

We entered the campus and went to the basketball gym.

I sensed only one person?

"Looks like my coach is early" hanagata said as we got to the door. He opened it as both of us dusted of our shoes and entered.

"HAAANAAAMMIIII!!" I quickly looked up as hanagata closed the door behind.

I gasped as I looked at the sweaty figure running towards me at full speed.

"KEEEENNJJJIIIIII!!!" I screamed as he jumped on me making me fall backwards and hugged me like there was no tomorrow. I hugged back I mean who wouldn't?

Hanagata was just standing there trying to consume what was happening

Hanagata was just standing there trying to consume what was happening. He turned around with his hands clenched.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!" Kenji Fujima, my cousin and my super bestfriend said as he continued to crush me on the floor.

"I'm here to see hanagata train you dummy" I laughed as I pushed him off and stood up. He stood up as well as we both looked at hanagata.

"Ahaha kumene hanagata kun~ I see you're a little early today" kenji said as he patted his back. "Hanagata kun why didn't you tell me my cousing was your girlfriend?" Kenji said as both of us stiffened. Kenji received a light kick from hanagata the same time I gave hum a smack on the head. 'Cousin?' Hanagata thought.

"We're friends!" We said in unison as kenji rubbed his light injuries while nervously laughing. "Hehe okok just don't do that again" he said as he went to the ball that he left.

"You've gotten a little taller ji" I said as hanagata started stretching as I made my way to my cousin. "How tall are you?" Kenji asked as he passed me the ball. "178cm you?" I asked as I went over the three point line with him under the ring. "I'm 178cm too stupid" he said making me laugh as I did the mitsui signature three point shoot. He grabbed the ball after it went in and passed it again.

"Hanagata kun, Where's your coach?" Hanagata didn't have the chance to reply.

"Cough* ehem! Ehem! Cough*" I looked over to kenji who was making the sounds. Then I looked at hanagata to see if he was joking but then he nodded.

"NYAHAHAHHAHAHA" I said as I bursted on the floor and held my stomach as kenji looked at me disappointedly. "The last time we played you couldn't even get the ball" I said as I calmed down and composed myself as I dribbled the ball again. "That was then, I'm a powerful point guard right now" he arrogantly said making me giggle as I did another shot. Then he passed it to me again.

"Hold on let me get a new position" I said as I walked to the middle of the court. "Since you're here why don't you join practice? Besides this is center training for hanagata and you're a center too so that shouldn't be a problem" kenji said as hanagata finished warming up.

"Of course! And besides I can play all roles" I said as I did a half court shot shot as it went in. I looked at hanagata and kenji to see them shocked. I walked over to kenji and passed him the ball as I did small stretches. "Let's do this!" I said as the both of them nodded.

We started off with the regular sprint slow sprint run across the court. We did legwork training, Jumping exercises, lay ups, free throws.

"You're not tired yet?" Hanagata said as he looked over you. "It's been a while since I've had a training training" I said as I panted a little.

"Now hanagata kun Let's practice your screening! You should literally stop attacking people" kenji said as hanagata nodded. "Hanami could you please?" Kenji said as I nodded.

Kenji was standing at the opposite side of us as hanagata went infront of me, both at the rim and looking at the ring. He started pushing me back trying to not let me through but failed as I easily boxed out perfectly as Kenji purposely shifted it so it won't go in. I immediately jumped and got the revound and passed it back to kenji.

"Hanagata kun, remember the screening should be tight because it's important for you to get the rebounds so we'll get the points, you understand?" Kenji said kindly as I went behind him again as kenji whistled making him push back on me but this time I found it harder to box out. Damn a fast learner I see. "Keep you legs moving hanagata senpai" I said as I noticed his ankles were almost stiff. He followed as he moved his feet making it even harder for me to get through as kenji shot the ball again and we both jumped as the ball came down from hitting the side of the ring. This time he got the rebound.

"That was perfect" kenji said as he went over to hanagata and gave him a high five giving me one too. "Thank you hanami for noticing his feet, I was so focused on not letting you through and I didn't see his mistake" kenji said as I gave a awkward You're welcome.

We did more drills and stuff before we finished. I went to my backpack and got my towel as I wiped my face before putting it on my shoulder as got my water bottle and went over the two boys.

"Thanks" I said making the two of them look at me. They were sitting next to each other on the floor with their towel drapped over their shoulders. "You guys made me feel a lot better so I just wanted to say thank you" "nah don't mention it!" "We're always here for you you know!" Hanagata said as he stood up and we did our cute handshake. I looked at kenji to see him with a smirk as he continuously raised his brows. "And I'm always here for you guys too" I said making kenji stand up and gathered up on a group hug.

We cleaned up and changed as the three of us decided to call it a day. I waited outside as the boys did their thing on the gym before locking the outside. We made our way to the train station and immediately went in before it was about to close.

We managed to get seats as we were too tired to even initiate a conversation. We arrived at kenji's stop and he waved to us as he went out of the train, the train moving again after closing it's doors.

Then finally you arrived at your stop. Both of us went out and started walking to my house first since it was the nearest.

"Thank you again hanagata kun" I said as I kept my hands in my pockets. "You're welcome, and thank you too" hanagata said as he adjusted his glasses. "For what?" I said as I peeked at him. "For coming with me even though I wasn't even sure myself" he said. "You know if you plan something it won't happen and also these things don't happen everyday you know" "I guess.."

We stopped as my house was already in front of us. I turned to him with a grateful smile. "Thank you for the last time senpai, I really had fun today" I said as I extended my hand. "Of course, we could do it again sometime if you want" he said as he accepted your hand and shook it. "Well bye senpai" I said as I walked to the door but stopped midway. "I forgot to aske you this earlier but can I have your number?" He said making me happily turn around and hand him my phone. After a few clicks he gives it back as he waved goodbye as he went back on the route.

I went inside perfectly seeing the dinner table already prepared as I see hisashi about to eat. I quickly changed up and went downstairs to eat. He asked me about how my little adventure go out as I explained him what happened or everything that happened.

You helped him up with the dishes.

You went to your room and did your routine before going to bed with kicchou.

-

Author note: so sorry if it's shorter than the other chapters. I hope the story is alright for you guys. But I still hope you're enjoying it. By the way I'm on a 1 week break because of online school work.

Anyways AUTHOR YEET