29

"You three versus us two" rukawa said as he approached all of us.

"Oh I'm hella alright with that" I said giving him a high five.

The plan is getting an upgrade because of what you said rukawa and I'm really fucking proud of you even though you don't know what the hell you just did.

"You arrogant fox" hanamichi said angrily glaring at rukawa making hisashi back him off before he tries something funny.

"This should be easy, we're 3" hisashi said making hanamichi nod in a I got no choice thing making him look at hanagata.

"You're ok with it right?" He asked.

"Of course" he said in a slight happy tone but he was intensly glaring at rukawa making youhei and the boys cough like crazy as rukawa just shrugged before turning around to get the ball from hisashi.

I took off my jacket and gave it to takamiya before I went up to rukawa.

"Good job bro" I said making him look at me confused.

"What did I do?" He asked.

"Nothing just good job!" I said before slapping his butt.

-

"The game starts now!" And with that, mito tossed the ball in the air making hanagata and rukawa jump. Well rukawa didn't get the ball but it's okay.

Hanagata passed the ball to hanamichi and with that we all began to run towards their ring. I was guarded by hanagata as the two boys were oblivious.

"Pass!" Hisashi yelled as he was already positioned on the three point line.

"Mitchi!" He yelled before passing the ball towards hisashi but I immediately went in and grabbed it since hisashi was too far and his pass was too weak.

"Rukawa!" I passed the ball to rukawa who was just standing at our side of the court. He caught the ball before dunking it making the ring slightly move.

"Ehey" I said before giving him a high five.

"How did you plan that without talking?" Hisashi said making me laugh.

"Jeez you should have came here yesterday, their combi play is intense" hanagata said to hisashi, this was his first time seeing me play with rukawa and boy did he not expect that.

"Damn you stupid fox" hanamichi said glaring at rukawa but rukawa just shrugged it off.

-

"We're not gonna let you pass that easily rukawa" hisashi said as he and hanagata were gaurding him.

Jeez they left me with this redhead.

"Come on now hanamichi atleast try to stop me" I said because of his very light defense.

Without thinking,

"Look haruko chan is calling you!" I said.

"Ha?!" He said as he quickly turned his head towards haruko making me smirk before making a run for it to the ring.

Rukawa found a open spot and immediately passed the ball making me softly toss it to the ring making sure it goes in.

"Sakuragi?!!" Hisashi said to hanamichi in a slightly annoyed tone as hanamichi just stood there nervously laughing.

"I got distracted" he said in a embarrassing way making me laugh.

Rukawa: hisashi
Score: 7 : 4

"It's okay hanamichi just don't get distracted next time" hanagata said to hanamichi making him nod like a child.

-