sick

Ship: brance

> Bruce hasn't seen Vance all day so he goes to his house and finds out he's sick so he takes care of him.

I knock on vance's door and hear footsteps coming down Vance opens the door with a blanket draped around him his face was pale and he look exhausted also sweaty.

"Hey vance, you look.. Not so good everything okay?"

I frowned.

"Yeah, everythings's just great. OBVIOUSLY not, one of those mother fuckers at school got me sick and now I have to deal with it.

" oh.. Uh? Want me to come inside and uh.. Make you un
sick?"

Vance just shrugged moving out the way to let me inside.

I walked inside and went into his room it was messy as usual.

"Alright, stay here vance and ill make you some tea or something okay?"

"Okay, whatever.."

Vance said laying down.

I went into the kitchen going through cabinets trying to find one piece of some ingredient but all there was was moldy food and bread it was kinda sad I just grabbed a piece of bread and put it in the toaster waiting for it to pop up.

Vance POV's:

I felt like I was literally dying. I felt clammy the heat was beginning to be to much and I had the WORST Headache to the point where my own voice sounded annoying I got up walking to the kitchen walking to Bruce when I finally got him I felt like I was going to pass out.

"Is something wrong vance?""

"I.."

Bruce's POV:

"Vance?"

Vance passed out and I panicked catching him.

"Oh.. God it's gonna be a pain to bring him to his bed."

I said to myself then dragged vance by his legs all the way to his room putting him on the bed then covering him with his blanket. I put my hand on his head and he definitely had a fever I walked back into the kitchen getting a rag wetting it with cold water and going back into vances room putting the rag on his head sitting down patiently waiting for him to wake up.

Vance's POV:

I woke up but everything was blurry since 
I JUST Woke up.

"Where the fuck am I?"

I felt extremely better.

"In your bed, you passed out.. And I put you back in your bed you okay now?"

Bruce said and I got up walking to bruce giving him a small kiss which I cringed to afterwards.

"Uh.. Thanks for taking care of me not a lot of people do that."

Bruce's POV:

"It's no problem I am your boyfriend after all."

I smiled.