amy.

Ship: none

Gwen's POV:

I looked, at the.. Girls in school- more then the boys they look really pretty- with boys I didn't have any feelings I think I may be lesbian? But I'm not sure. I'll ask my brother!!

"Hey, gwen!"

My friend amy said I turned around and blush giving her a goofy smile.

"Hey amy.."

"How, are you?"

"I'm good!! Great even."

"Wanna, come to my brothers game with me again?"

"Sure!"

"Okay! See you, later."

She gave me a kiss on my cheek then walked away.

!)

It, was now time for baseball game I was sooooooooooo!!!! Excited, mainly because I get to be with amy and I get to make fun of finney when he loses AGAIN. I walked to the bench finding amy and sitting next to her. They started to play but I had no interest in the game.. I looked over to amy and smiled she was cute. I tried to grab her hand  at some point which I didn't even notice and she looked at me disgusted.

"Oh- please.. Your my best friend gwen! Don't tell me your crushing on me."

She said out loud completely embarrassing me I could feel everyone's eyes on me and people were also laughing my face heated up and I ran out sobbing.

"Gwen! Wait."

My brother caught up with me and I sat somewhere on the grass sobbing.

"Are- are- you.. Really gay?"

"It's lesbian.. And yes!"

I said crying even more, I wished he'd go away he was making this much worse.

"Gwen.. I'm your- brother and I accept you, you desvere better then amy!! Plus, why would you want to date an amy?"

Finney said trying to make me laugh and it worked I smiled and laughed still upset though. He hugged me and wiped my tears.