axe

Ship: rinney

> finney loses the fight with the grabber.

Finney's POV:

I could do.. This I was going to be fine i'd make it out alive i'd see gwen again. I heard foot steps and a dog bark.. The grabber came at me with an axe out of no fucking where will his dog was bitting me so I struggled.. To hit him with phone.. I tryed to hit him but got attacked by his dog and I fell back.

"Please- don't you.. Don't want to kill me! Please."

"Why, give a good reason why?"

"I-i'd Be helpful!?"

The grabber raised the axe up and hit.. Me repeatedly, I wasn't going to give up even though I was bleeding out I kicked his leg trying to stand up and tryed running out but got caught.. And yeah.

Robin's POV:

I saw, everything EVERYTHING That happend to finney just now he was supposed die like me he was supposed to survive.. I sat against the wall bawling my eyes out.

"What you thought he was going to survive? You shouldn't have got your hopes up.."

That, one fucking blonde kid said.

Finney's POV:

Okay, so I was a little confused why I wasn't in a grave or whatever.. Instead I saw robin and some kids.

"Robin?.."

I said walking closer to him he was crying I didn't even think ghost could cry I sat next to him.

".. You weren't supposed to die, you should've tryed.. Harder to escape!"

"I did try! At least were together.. Now."

"That's not how it was supposed to go you were supposed to be the last one here.."

I frowned.. I saw some small cracked mirror that for some reason I didn't notice before and looked at myself my lips were blue.. My torso looked.. Slashed? I looked like the Definition of ugly and did not look like myself.