vance in the basement

Ships: none

TW: abuse

Vance's POV:

I walked, out the arcade smiling to myself.. A van came up to me an man an FUCKING hideous man came out giving me a creepy smile.

"Hey! I've seen, you in the arcade playing pinball your good at it how about you come to my house I have a pinball machine."

"Dude.. OF COURSE I will, let me just call my mom,"

"No- there's no need for that."

"Why- she'll be worried if I don't, call her."

"There's a phone at my house that you can use to call her."

I made my way to his, van but then felt arms wrap around me oh God, I'm a fucking idiot this was a trap he doesn't have a pinball machine I started to squirm and kick him I did end up making him fall to the ground but then he grabbed my foot dragging me onto the ground and spraying me in the mouth, with something I felt dizzy.. And saw black.

I woke, up and looked around seeing I was in the basement.. Oh- FUCK, he must be the grabber holy shit I'm such a dumbass why why? Did I fall for it. I'm an idiot such a fucking idiot.

"Eat."

The grabber told me coming over with a plate of eggs.

"LET ME GO, I DONT WANT TO STAY IN THIS NASTY ASS BASMENT!!"

I got up punching him in the face. He got up, and I could just tell even if he was wearing a mask that he was angry.

"STOP, being a naughty boy... You do know what I do to boys that are naughty?"

"LEAVE, me alone you creep!! FUCK YOU AND YOUR CRUSTY ASS VAN."

He took, his belt and slapped me across the face with it multiple times.. No matter how much I begged for him to stop he wouldn't he stopped at some pointed leaving me bruised and bloody.

".. Oh, my fuck-"

I wiped the blood off my face walking over to the 2 papers laying on the ground it said.

Missing:

Griffin stagg

12

Male.

___

Missing:

Billy showalter

13

Male.

I dropped, the papers I'm going to die here.. Like the other 2 I'm going fucking die, I won't be able to beat my pinball score or hang out with my mom anymore or the one friend I had.

I was.. Crying now laying on the bed. I thought of plans to escape I thought- of something that might work.. I tried it but in the middle I heard footsteps, coming down the stairs the grabber stood there with a different mask with a smile on his face. His smile turned into a frown when he saw what I was doing.

"Leaving so soon. NO that's not how it works you don't get to leave."

"Let me- leave."

I said standing up.

The grabber pulled- a knife out slicing my face.

"Fuck.. You."

"Naughty naughty."

He said then plunged the knife in me.

..

I nearly cried, when I told the others boys standing around me my story then all had sympathy on there faces especially the baseball player.

"I'm sorry.."

He gave me a hug I pushed him off shuffling into the corner it's not fair that the grabber gets to get away with this.. Now- I'm dead my moms alone and it's all thanks to him.

yourstoryt3llerrr