Valentines day

Ships: Rinney and brance

Billy's POV:

I thought, for a moment thinking of what to get for my friend griffin I got some cardboard drew a heart on it then cut it out writing his name in the heart.

Robin's POV:

I knocked on finns door waiting with a box of chocolates gwen opened it.

"Oh, if your looking for finney he went to go get a present for you! Also can I have the chocolate?"

I didn't even answer and she grabbed it giving me a dollar in exchange she then slams the door saying bye before closing it.

"Wow.. Well, I guess I'll just go to the store again."

Bruce's POV:

I honestly.. Had no idea what I should get vance for valetines day he hated everything I heard somebody bang on the door and saw griffin standing there.

"Yes?"

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Yeah."

"How do you know your.. In love?"

I raised my eyebrows.

Griffin got nervous fidgeting.

"Uh, there's no one or reason no reason at all.. Just wanna know for the future."

Griffin kept talking and talking his face bright red.

"Okay okay, griffin I don't care I'll just tell you."

"You feel, nervous around the person sweaty.. Your heart beats fast when they're around you does somebody make you feel that way?"

"Yeah, when ever he's around I feel.. All those feelings."

"He?"

"She I meant she, sorry.. My heads foggy."

"Oh, sureee."

"Anyways is that how you feel about Vance?"

Griffin said.

I nodded

"And.. Your okay with the fact that you like another boy?"

"Yes, I like who I am I don't care.. About peoples opinion. hey why are you asking me this anyway?"

"Uh.. I'm just curious I'm leaving now."

Griffin thanked me then left.

Griffin's POV:

I knocked on billys door standing there when billy came out and smiled at me I felt a little nervous it was a new feeling, usually when he smiled I would not care or call him ugly or something Nah who am I kidding Billy's ugly, so why'd he make me feel so nervous? I don't love him I don't even like him I just hang around him when I'm bored.

"Hey griffin, I have a surprise for you!"

"What.."

Billy took my hand bringing me into his house pointing to heart shaped cardboard I knew billy was poor but not this damn poor, but I actually... Liked it was thoughtful and sweet of him to go out of his way and make this for me not a lot of people notice me I get this was dramatic but I started to tear up I never got anything Like this from anyone not even my own parents.

"Griffin? Do you like the gift."

"..."

I kept quiet then gave billy a hug then cried dramatically billy pat my back confused.

"Uh.. Why are you crying?"

"Shut up billy!!"

I kept sobbing and he just awkwardly hugged me.

Vance's POV:

I borrowed a spider from the pet store that's the gift I was going to give Bruce for valentines day I kept walking down the stairs some random kid bumped into me and I lost it screaming making the kid cry I had a yelling problem after yelling at the kid for 10 minutes I went to Bruces house not even knocking Bruce stood there looking at me I walked over to him.

"Okay, sorry about not knocking but I got your damn gift thing, hopefully you got me a gift too I spent like no money on this.

" Uh.. Yeah, about that I don't have gift yet I've been looking all morning but nothing.. Nothing suits you."

"Just get me whatever I don't even like this holiday I got you a spider anyways I don't think you'd like that but hey it's the only gift I could get."

"A SPIDER! VANCE HAVE YOU LOST YOUR FUCKKING MIND?"

"BRUCE SHUT UP ITS A BUG WITH LEGS!! IT'S NOT GOING FUCKING KILL YOU."

"VANCE BUGS ALREADY HAVE LEGS! Why am I dating you your so fucking dumb I just can't."

I got angry and punched Bruce in the face totally by accident.

Finney's POV:

I walked to my house seeing robin waiting by the stairs.

"Hey finn, been waiting for you."

"Sorry if I made you wait long."

"It's alright, I don't mind so your sister took chocolate I got you but I got you a rose.. That I had to hand pick because I'm broke."

Robin gave me the rose and I smiled walking to robin putting the rose in his hair.

"It looks pretty on you."

Robin blushed.

"Anyways! I got, you this ring."

I pulled out a ring pop and robin laughed and took it smiling.

"Thank you."