the phone rings

(Part 2 of ghost boyfriends)

robinisthebest0

TW: mentions of SA and the UGLY ASS GRABBER.

Ships: rinney at the end.

Robin's POV:

When I woke up, I couldn't see anything it was pitch black.. I panicked more trying not to cry.

"What, the fucks going on where the hell am I?"

I felt a hand touch me and I was overall confused.

"Ahh, seems.. That you're up."

A deep voice said it sounded like the guy I went to get snacks from for me and finn oh God no, he must have done something I don't know how I ended up here.

"Why can't I see you fucking weirdo?!"

"Tsk, you don't know how to be good do you?"

The.. Guy from earlier said I felt something hit my head and I felt blood gushing from my head I just lied down on the bed sobbing I wanted to go home with my uncle, and go to the drive in.

"I might have to kill you sooner than I thought."

I heard footsteps going upstairs and a door slam shut as I got my eye sight back shortly after looking around I was in a fucking basement.. I saw a window and since ive climbed trees before it was easy to get up I tried to punch the window open with my hands over and over until they started bleeding and I fell back.

Vance's POV:

"Okay, I cant take his pathetic attempts to escape."

I walked over to the phone putting it to my ear calling how ever the hell the kids called finney.

Robin's POV:

I heard a phone ring and looked around seeing a black phone and I walked towards it putting it to my ear.

"Uh.."

"Your pathetic ass isn't even trying to escape your attempts won't work we all tried that.

Robin's POV:

By the voice, I could recognize who this was it was Vance hopper, the kid obsessed with pinball and also a asshole, finn " met him" once.

"Oh, God your vance hopper I've always hated you.."

"Maybe, LOOK do you want to escape OR NOT?"

Vance. Said on the other end.

"Yes yes, I do I really do you know how?"

"Of course, I don't I'm dead YOU asshole! All I know is there's a vent break that with your fucking arms head anything."

"Where does the vent lead?"

"How, the fuck should I know I died before I could even go in."

"Wow.. Thanks."

The phone hang up after that and I sighed looking at the vent trying to run into it multiple times I kept trying for hours.. I stood up walking to the phone putting it to my ear again.

"Put that phone down! Do you like games?"

" I don't wanna play a fucking game! I wanna go, home."

"Let's make a deal, if you play this game I'll consider letting you go home deal?"

"I-"

The Ugly ass bitch fell back like something was holding him down he tried to get up but couldn't the phone ringed as I went towards it putting it to my ear.

".."

I honestly had no idea what to say.

"Do it robin."

A bunch of voices said.

I knew what they wanted me to do It's not like I had any weapons just my hands.

I hit him over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over.

Then jumping over him walking up the stairs the nightmare was over all thanks to the kids the only problem was, nobody knew I got kidnapped pretty sure nobody cared anyways when I made outside finney stood there and ran up to me asking a million questions at once I've only been gone for what? Not even a day.

"Sorry.. Buddy uh. Ice cream?"

"No No ice cream. tell me where you went I was fucking worried robin!"

Finney said yelling.

"I.. I really don't want to tell you right now okay?"

Finney shook his head as we sat down on the floor and he waited for me to speak as I told him everything breaking down.