truth or dare

Ship: rinney and brance ig but it's more rinney.

> them playing truth or dare

Vance's POV:

"Bruce! Your house, sucks ass why are we are painting? Let's play truth or dare."

".. Raise a hand if you want to play truth or dare keep your hand down if you don't."

Bruce said to the others, he looked confident too but everyone ended up raising there hand.

Finney's POV:

I sat down onto the floor next to robin, everyone else sat down too and the game started.

"Truth or dare?"

I got, asked by griffin.

"WHAT.. You were here this whole time?"

Vance asked griffin who looked annoyed.

"Yea.. I've been here the whole time idiot."

"Dare.."

"I dare you! Too.. Uhmm.. Spin Around until you get dizzy."

"What- kind of dare is that?"

"I know risky right?"

Griffin asked me with a smile.

"Mhm.."

I said with the fakest smile then started spinning.. Spinning.. SPINNING.. Still spinning.. Spinning. I almost fell over but robin caught me in his arms.

"Be careful, you could've gotten hurt."

"PLEASE guys, don't do romantic shit, Right now."

Vance said then pretended to gag.

"Huh.. What's romantic about him catching me?"

"If you guys are in a relationship, you guys aren't doing a very good job on hiding it."

Bruce said.

Robin's POV:

I threw finney on the floor I didn't want anyone to think of us like that.. It might make finn uncomfortable. We played a few more round of truth or dare it was bruce's turn.

"Okay.. Robin truth or dare?"

"Obviously, dare!"

"Call your crush."

"Uh.. Okay."

I walked over to the house Phone, who could I call? I liked.. Finney and he was LITERALLY here so what would be the point of me calling his phone ill just put in random numbers until somebody answers. Some.. Person answered the phone and I then. Hanged up immediately. Everyone cheered for me I smiled proudly and looked at finney who I think was frowning.

"Something wrong?"

I asked finney.

"No."

"Your definitely lying."

"the girl is very lucky.. That you like her."

"NOT in a relationship MY ASSS."

Vance yelled.

Damn kind of forgot that the others were here. I held my hand out for finney to take I guess so we could talk about the shit he just said did he like me? I HOPE so!

Finney's POV:

I sat down next to robin.

"So.. Who's the girl?"

I said trying my best to smile.

"There's literally no girl."

"What, Wait is it a boy then?"

"..yeah."

"Is it Bruce?"

"HELL NO.. It should be obvious that I like you I mean I've literally tried holding your hand before."

"Wait when?"

"TODAY.. I mean today also you have really bad memory."

".. Wow robin- I feel the same way."

Finney's POV:

I leaned in about to kiss him. Then I realized I've never kissed anyone.

"Robin.. Uh- I really want to kiss you but the thing is I don't know how."

Robin kissed me. He actually fucking kissed me for the few seconds that we were kissing I was literally panicking. He pulled away then held my hand.

"..I love you robin."

".. I love you too."

Bruce's POV:

After an hour finney and robin finally came back into MY house.

"So.. Let me guess you guys just confessed your love to each other?"

I said as a joke.

"Yeah how'd you know?"

They both said.

"Wow.. I was joking- but congratulations?"