donna donna donna

Ship: Rinney (fonna a little)

> robins jealous of donna.

Finney's POV:

"Robinnnn.. Have you seen how pretty donna looks today?"

"She looks the same as every day."

"No! No! Look she definitely changed something about herself."

robin looked and he sighed.

"Uhm, I guess her hair looks sorta longer."

Robin said and I grabbed his hand like I did every day as friends by the way as friends!!! JUST friends.

"Finn can you help me with math again?"

"Yeah, sure can donna come?"

"No, I really need to focus.. You help me focus don't bring her."

Robin said I was still going to bring her anyways.

"Okay, fine."

After school I asked donna to come and she said yes, Maybe I could ask her out!

Robin's POV:

I got snacks for me and finn and laid my text books on the table waiting for him to knock on the door, I really just wanted to spend time with him I love finn, not in a friend way, I'm pretty sure he doesn't know that when he holds my hand it takes everything for me to not start blushing or tell finney that I'm in love with him. The door rang and I immediately felt nervous and fixed my hair before opening the door I had a smile on my face but when I saw donna my smile dropped.

"Hey, Donna hi Finney.."

"Hi, Robin how are you?"

I ignored donna and grabbed finneys hand dragging him to my room to talk.

"I told, you. 'I need to focus don't bring donna.'

"Yea, sorry but I want to ask her out!"

"I hope, she says no."

"Why? Do you like her, that's not cool robin.. you knew I liked her ever since, she walked passed my desk."

"No, No I don't like her.. I just want her to say no because I miss us."

"What do you mean you miss us? We hang out literally every day!"

"Yeah we do, but all we talk about is donna."

"What are you jealous?"

".. No.. I just hate seeing you with her."

Finney looked confused.

"Why?"

"Don't, know."

I looked at finney and he was looking at my lips.

"Just forget about what I said okay? My uncle's going to be mad if I get another F."

"Okay, okay what if I promise that me and donna will be quiet when we flirt?

"I don't, want you to flirt at all."

"Your ruining my chances robin! flirting is not going to do anything to you just stop ruining everything for me."

I looked down.

"Sorry, finn your right.. I'm being a dick my grades are making me anxious."

That wasn't the truth.. I actually liked finney, before donna moved to the school everything was great now I'm just a third wheel.

"Oh, yeah grades make me anxious too it's alright."

Finney, hugged me and wrapped my arms around him donna walked past the door then walked back just staring at us.

"Uh.. Sorry, guys I just was wondering if I could leave? I feel like I'm being a burden."

"YES please, please leave leave my house."

I said and donna was surprised finney kicked my foot.

"No! Stay donna we enjoy your company!"

"No this is my house finney you can't tell her to stay."

"But, the date?"

"Ask.. Her another time."

"Okay, then I'll go.. Bye finn!"

Finn? Only I could call him, finn I've been calling him finn since elementary.

"By-bye.. Donna."

I looked over and finney was blushing.

"Since, when did she call you finn?"

"I asked her to."

"But why that's our thing.."

"It's not a big deal, it's just a nickname get over it."

"Wow, could you leave.. I'll ask my uncle for help."

I fought back tears, I don't care if I was sensitive or whatever I'm just tired of this.

"Wait, Robin no-"

Finney touched my shoulder.

"I didn't mean it like that.."

I shook, my head finney looked at me then kissed me what the fuck lolol. Then pulled away.

"Do, you even actually like me?"

"No not really just gave you a kiss, so you'd stop crying."

"Oh, oh that made me feel ten times worse thank you finn your such a great friend."

😊😊😊