boi

Ship: briffin

> Griffin goes on a date with some girl little does he know the girl is billy.

Billy's POV:

I felt, bad for Griffin he said he's never been with anyone and never went on a date that gave me an.. Random idea to dress up as a girl and go on a date with griffin that's what friends do.

Griffin's POV:

I ran inside getting dressed in some black suit I bought! I'm going on a date with a girl. I should probably go over to Billy's house and tell him!

Billy's POV:

As I was putting on the wig, there was a knock on the door I threw the wig off and opened it seeing Griffin.

"Hey! Guess what."

"What?"

"Guess!"

"You found a coin?"

"Nope, I'm going on a date!"

"..Cool!"

"Anyways! Bye."

Griffin said waving then running off I closed the door and went to get dressed was this gay? I hope not. I got finished dressing and sighed to go and borrow some of my sister's make up of course SHE didn't let me do my own she did it.

"Why. Do you need makeup?"

"A project."

"Can I help-"

"NO."

Griffin's POV:

I sat in the booth of the restaurant waiting. I waited like an hour until a girl walked in coming towards me.

"Hi your! Bella right?"

"Yea."

She sat next to me I stared at her.. Something was strange she looked like billy maybe it's his sister.

"Is billy your brother you two look a lot a like!"

"U-uh! Yea.. He's my 3rd second brother half cousin."

"OH!"

Billy's POV:

It's been like an hour, I think Griffin was starting to catch on.. We both were walking out and griffin looked at me.

"Can we.. Kiss?"

Griffin asked, I wasn't so sure but said yes he kissed me and I kissed him but while we were kissing I guess the wig fell off Griffin looked surprised and pulled away.

"BILLY?"

"..Heyyy.."

"YOU were BELLA?"

"Yeah, sorry I just felt bad because your the only one who hasn't went on a date with anyone so.. Yeah I dressed up as a girl and went on date with you so you wouldn't be sad about being the only who hasn't went on a date before.

" Ok.. Uhm.. Well that's sweet sort of thanks?"

"Can, we just forget the fact we kissed?"

"Yea.."