no more pinball

Ship: brance

Requested by: Finneyisthebestblake

>  vance goes to play pinball like usually finds out the machine is broken.

Vance's POV:

I went inside The arcade, walking towards the pinball machine I smiled and took out a coin putting it for some reason it wouldn't let me play sighed frustrated and kept trying to put more coins in that didn't work so I started to kick the machine to see if that would work.

"It's broken sorry kid."

The worker, said.. I felt so fucking angry pinball was the only thing I really had for fun not to mention I had a high score I punched the pinball machine over and over until I got kicked out of the arcade.

"FUCK!"

I shouted getting looks from people walking.. I'm just going to go to bruces house and rant to him.

Bruce's POV:

I heard knocking on the door and opened it vance he walked in grabbed my hand and went into my room closing my door.

"What- happened?"

"The only thing important to me died!"

"I'm not dead though?"

"My pinball machine."

"Oh."

"I can see.. The spirit of my pinball machine."

Vance jumped on to my bed putting his head into my pillow probably crying I couldn't tell I sat on my bed.

"Don't.. You think your being so dramatic? It's just a gam-"

"ITS not just a game it's.. MY everyrhing without pinball I'm nothing."

"You still have me."

"Go- you remind me too much of my pinball machine!"

"It's not really yours- and this is my house."

"Everytime I see your face.. I think of pinball."

"Oh- you know what? Maybe.. I should leave you alone for a little bye vance- Love you."

I hurried out.