paper boy

Ship: briffin

>  it's Griffins birthday and almost nobody shows up.

Griffin's POV:

I didn't.. Have any real friends I only had balloons that I drew faces on, people should have came to the party since I literally gave everybody at school an invitation.. I spent an hour just looking out the window finally I saw a boy on a bike he had blonde hair and was wearing a red coat also he had a dog. I've never seen him before. He went towards my house and I immediately opened the door and he stood there.

"Hi! Are you here for my party?"

"No.. Im a paper boy."

"Oh.."

"Well, do you want to be invited to my birthday?"

"I don't know I have a bunch of house to go to-"

"Great! Come inside."

I pulled him inside and smiled slamming the door shut probably almost breaking my door.

"So paper boy? Did you get me a present."

I ask.

"..my names Billy not paper boy and I don't even know you to even get you a gift here's a news paper?"

He says handing me a news paper I give him a hug.

"Thanks! This is an amazing gift."

"It is?"

"Yes!"

I pull away and grab the pinata I made earlier it literally just has glitter inside.

"Close your eyes and try and hit the pinata with this bat!"

Billy's POV:

This.. Kids really fucking- weird but fun? I don't even know this is the most fun I've had in ages.. I grab the bat and close my eyes trying to hit everything finally I hit something and take the blind fold off seeing a broken vase.

"Oh- you didn't.. Hit the pinata you got the vase instead, well that's okay it's fucking ugly anyways."

Griffin's POV:

I hit the pinata like super hard glitter.. Went everywhere including us.

"Well.. That was fun!"

I say smiling.

"No.. Not really please- can I go now?"

"We're friends now! So, stay."

"Uh.. Okay."

Billy's POV:

The day.. Ended with me sleeping over at some random kids house he talked a lot the whole time I stay over there he kept cuddling me.