08. Merill

Wasting my time thinking about what happened earlier caused a stressful day in my life, and because I’m sick of everything, Ian considered that I have no time in acknowledging Darcy’s attention. I didn’t mean it, and I am hardly sorry.
      After the disaster, immediately, Ian and Elisha fixed my room, with all the broken figurines all over the floor, the flying papers in each and every corner, and random things that Annika and I threw to each other. While I remain seated on my couch, stressed and sad, while listening in Darcy’s chattering.
      Now, we’re all watching the movie named Toy Story Two in my office, sitting on the couch like nothing happened. I can hear Darcy’s and Ian’s argument about Woody’s girlfriend. And I’m trying my best to clear my mind and respond to Elisha’s blabbering.
      “Harry heard you telling Annika not to touch or talk to Darcy. He was confused when they left the building. Annika was so mad and angry! What happened between you and Annika? Why did you fight? Are you listening?”
       Five minutes passed and, finally, my reply is ready to be said.
      “Yeah,” I answered.
      Elisha rolled her eyes. “Do you need something, Tea or Coffee?”
      It was a long time before I said something. Something’s whispering in my ear that made me shiver and scared. Like, there’s something bad that’s going to happen. I don’t know what is it, I’m just madly nervous.
      “I need some water,” I said, coughing.
      “Sure, I’ll be back in a few seconds,” she smiled and left.
      I stayed in place, staring on the glass wall, observing the vehicles that are passing through and listening to the scary sound of the ambulance. Ambulance.
      Everything stopped, the lightning hit my body, electricity running through my veins and I’m shaking. Surprised or shocked, all I want to do is to get out of this building.
      “Here you go, Mims,”
      I took the glass of water from the tray Elisha’s holding. Upon reaching it, it slipped away. There’s something I need to know.
       You know you love me, you know you care
       Just shout whenever, and I’ll be there
      You are my love, you are my heart
      And we will never ever, ever be apart
      Right away, Elisha grabbed Darcy’s hand and led her out of my office.
      “Selena wants to talk to you,” Ian whispered, handing me his phone.
       I took the phone and placed it right in my ear. I can tell something enormously bad is going on.
      “Merill, are you alright?”
      “Yes, I’m fine, Sel,”
      “Good, because I want you to calm down,”
     “I’m calm,”
     “Okay, Merill, watch the news,”
     I did what she asked me to. I changed the channel and waited for the advertisement to finish.
      “Set the call in loud-speak,”
      I set the call in loud-speak and placed the phone on the table.
      Shivering and shaking, I went to Ian and gave him a worried look. He gave me a comforting hug that made me feel a little better, then the introduction music of the program begun.
      The reporter appeared in formal attire, holding a microphone and behind her is an unidentified chaos.
      “I’m here at the exact place where Harry Styles, a member of a band named One Direction and his fiancé Annika Lewis had their recent car crashed accident.
      Base on the police’s investigation. The victim's was going north when a ten wheeler truck from the east bumped it. The driver of the truck, who is fortunately alive, said he didn’t saw the car passed by because of its uncalculated speed.
      According to the source, the victims, Harry Styles and Annika Lewis was seen leaving a Fashion House called, Emerald Fashion House.
      Harry Styles is now in a 50-50 stage in an operation in the hospital while Annika Lewis was announced dead before their arrival.
      This is Ashleigh Jean, reporting.” 

...

cynthnie.x