23. Merill

"Is she my daughter?"
I could see his face with sadness mixed with anger. Should I tell him? But I can't.
"Calling Harry Styles to go to his dressing room to get ready," the speaker announced twice.
He let out a deep sigh and said, "I'll find it out soon."
I didn't try to reply, I went out from the room, leaving Harry. I wiped my tears and faced Darcy. She smiled at me and ran behind. I turned around and saw her carried by Harry.
"WHY AWR YOW CWYING, DADDY?"
Harry smiled and kissed Darcy on her forehead. "You wait here until the concert ends. Okay?"
Darcy nodded.
"Promise?"
"PWOMISH!"
He put Darcy down and left.
The concert started well and I can definitely hear the people screaming. Darcy was playing with Kaitlyn and Edmund. Ian and I were at the backstage corridors, talking.
"Should I tell Harry the truth?" I queried, my voice began to shake.
"Of course," he answered, confidently.
"What if...if..."
"Again, those are just what if's!"
"I don't want him to take Darcy away from me!"
"He will not."
"What will happen, if I will not tell him?"
"Secrets can't be kept forever. You'll just lengthen your suffering."
"But I'm not ready!"
"You should be ready."
"I don't want something bad to happen!"
"It will not happen! We're here to support the Styles family."
"I'm serious!"
"Okay."
"I have a plan."
"What plan?"
"I'll transfer Darcy to the Philippines,"
"NO! Didn't you know that it's a tropical country? And do you have any relatives in there?" Ian went mad.
"Of course I do have. My Auntie Rebecca,"
"You can't take away Darcy from us!"
"I have no choice,"
"Are you crazy? Didn't you know how much-"
"Stop talking, Ian! Let's go home."
"Wait-"
I didn't let Ian finish his sentence. I took Darcy and went straight to the exit door.
"Can you just wait for the concert to end?" Ian yelled through the noisy arena.
We were now seated in the car and Darcy went so mad and cried. She still wants to stay, so Kaitlyn decided to go with us and offered us some help.
"C'mon, Darcy, Stop crying. You should not cry! It's your birthday" Kaitlyn tried to calm her down.
"Darcy, were going to watch movie! Stop crying, okay?" Edmund added.
But still Darcy was freaking out. She really wants to go to the concert but I don't want her to be taken away from me.
"I WANT DADDY!" Darcy kept on repeating it.
Ian started the car, and I lost my patience because of Darcy's complains.
"HE'S NOT YOUR FATHER!" I yelled at her.
"NO! I WANT DADDY!"
Ian, Kaitlyn and Edmund became so surprised about how I lost my patience. I didn't mind them! I shouldn't have let Ian bring Darcy to the concert! I SHOULDN'T HAVE!

...

cynthnie.x