24. Ian

I stopped the car in front of the house, there I saw Elaiza standing beside the gate. Merill went inside ahead with her fist shaking and her feet stamping hard.
      "Ian, Harry wants to talk to you," Kaitlyn told me.
      I took her phone and answered it.
      "Hello?"
      "This is Harry! What happened?"
      "Merill went mad."
      "Can I talk to her? I really need to ask her something,"
      "You can't talk to her, of course. Just leave her alone."
      "What do you mean?"
      "Okay, Styles. If you want some answers, we will talk. Just meet me up after two days in the old restaurant where Merill and you used to date, I'll bring Darcy."
      "I can't wait for two days! I want it now!"
      "Then... you should wait."
      "Fine! What time?"
      "I'll just call you,"
      "Alright. Where's Darcy by the way?"
      "Here, with Kaitlyn and Edmund."
      "Can I talk to her?"
      "Sure,"
      'Tit-Tit'
      'CHANGE YOUR BATTERY PACK'
      "Oh c'mon!"
      "What?" Kaitlyn interrupted.
      "YOU'RE LOWBAT!"
      I went out from the car and carried Darcy who was still mentioning Harry.
      I let Darcy sat on the couch and got her some water.
      "What happened?" Elisha asked as I entered the kitchen.
      "Merill went mad."
      "And?"
      "She said she'll bring Darcy to Philippines,"
      "What?"
      "Yeah! She told me because Darcy met Harry!"
      "What?"
      "And Darcy can't get over it, because she thought he's her father. But I think she's right,"
      "I'll talk to Merill."
      "Leave it tomorrow! She's so stressed."
      I went back to the living room and gave her a glass of water but she threw it. The glass broke and the water splattered everywhere.
      "Darcy, want some ice cream?" Kaitlyn asked.
      "I WANT DADDY!"
      "Let's watch movie!" Edmund suggested.
      "I WANT DADDY!"
      "Thanks for the help, guys! But you should rest so that Darcy can rest too," I told them.
      "Kate, want to see my room?" Edmund stated, smirking.
      "EDMUND!" Elaiza warned.
      "Yeah, right! It's not good!" Ed added. "Just super good!" He whispered and went to his room.
      "Sorry for that, Kaitlyn." Elaiza apologized.
     "Its okay, Elaiza," Kaitlyn smiled.
     "You can take my room if you want," I offered.
     "I'm fine, Ian! I can wait for my brother, they'll come here."
     I carried Darcy to her room and let her rest. She stopped crying but she's still asking for her father.
     "I have my music box here. This can help her fall asleep," Kaitlyn suggested.
     She placed her music box beside Darcy and it started playing. The soft and lovely music let her fell asleep, it's hypnotizing.
      "You can take it now, Kate." I stated, yawning
      "No! Give it to Darcy. Anyways it's still from Harry." Kaitlyn replied.
       Elaiza and I shared gazes and smiled. Thanks for Kaitlyn, she's always here to help.
       I turned off the lights and Elaiza and I went out of the room. We stayed at the living room together with Edmund and Elisha.
      'BEEP-BEEP'
      "It's them!" Kaitlyn cried. She ran through the door and opened the gate.
      "We're ONE DI-"
      "Liam!"
      "Kaitlyn!"
      "Elaiza!"
      "Zayn?"
      "Lai?"
      "Niall!"
      "Edmund!"
      "Lou!"
      "Styles!"
      "Ian!"
      "STOP! You're making me confuse!" Elisha complained, rubbing her temples.
      "Can I talk to Darcy?" Harry questioned.
      "She's fast asleep, she's been crying all the time," I replied, reassuring.
      "Can I just look at her?"
      "Sure! Follow me,"
      "SEE! I'M RIGHT, BALD BOY! DARCY LIVED HERE! SO DON'T CALL ME A LIAR AGAIN!" Kaitlyn yelled at Liam.
      I led Harry to Darcy's room and watch him comforting Darcy.
      "I wish you're my daughter," he whispered.
      I chuckled. He have no idea.
      Harry raised an eyebrow at me. "What are you laughing at?"
      "Nothing,"
      Harry and I went out the room. We gave them snacks before they left together with Kaitlyn who was complaining at Liam  "WHERE'S YOUR BET? YOU PROMISED ME!"
      I watched their van drove away and faded.
      "Ed, you can go to sleep now," Elaiza scolded.
      Edmund rolled his eyes, muttered something under his breath and went upstairs.
      Then she turned to me, "What happened in the concert?"
      I shrugged, "Some drama happened,"
      "Drama," she furrowed her eyebrows. "What kind of drama?"
      I took a deep breath. "About the daughter who is asking for the identity of her father but the mother won't allow the daughter to meet his long lost father."
      "Is Harry the real father of Darcy?"
      "Yeah,"
      "Why does Merill kept on denying the truth? She's very lucky if she marry Harry,"
      "It's not that easy! Merill has a miserable past,"
      "What do you mean?"
      "She had this sense that Harry will take Darcy from her,"
      "Harry wouldn't do that!"
      I smiled. "I know."
      Elaiza went back to her room to take some sleep and I fell asleep beside Darcy.

...

cynthnie.x