06. Harry

The sunlight from the window woke me up from my deep sleep. Slowly opening my eyelids, I immediately squinted because of the brightness that was directly hitting my eyes. Lazily, I sat up, slowly removing Annika's hand from the top of my uncovered stomach. I grabbed my phone from the nightstand, checking for some notifications and put it back again, and made my way outside.
       Trying to start my day enthusiastically I turned on the speaker and random songs started to play. I walked towards the kitchen and thought of something good to eat. It took a long time before the word Pancake hit me.
      I grabbed all the ingredients from the drawers and from the refrigerators, and started. Cracking the eggs, pouring the flours, mixing the ingredients and more, well, it's nice to know that I still know how to cook this specialty of mine.
       Minutes passed, my pancake was ready to be served. I poured the second to the last batch of the batter in the pancake maker and waited when someone stopped the music. Oh, what a very bad timing, it was my favorite song that was playing, Torn by Natalie Imbruglia.
      "Hey, Harry," a familiar seducing voice suddenly spoke up.
      I turned around and saw Annika in her red lingerie, eating strawberries, tempting me to lust over her.
       "Hi, Love," I smiled and made a quick glance at her before I turned back to my pancake.
       "How's your sleep?" she asked, trying to sound caring, but seriously and honestly, we didn't actually sleep last night.
       "It was fantastic," I said, gritting my teeth.
       Footsteps appeared and it will be goo if she walks away from me but reality punched me while saying, "She's walking closer to you, Harry". And now Annika is hugging me tightly from behind, she just proved it that reality is always right.
       "I'm still busy, Annika. We can talk later if you like," I stated softly, trying to be calm.
       Then, she blocked the view of my pancake and kissed me. "I'm not hungry, Harry."
       "But I am hungry," I smiled at her.
       She just rolled her eyes and planted another kiss on my lips. One word to explain it: irritating.
        "I'm going to the designer who will make my gown for our engagement party. I'm inviting you to come with me and because you love me, you're not saying no," she grimaced, pulling me closer.
       I raised an eyebrow. What is she talking about?
      "I want to visit a designer and check the gown that I will use for our engagement ceremony," she repeated.
       I don't remember proposing to her, but I remembered giving her a ring, which was the idea of her mother, but it was a gift for our anniversary. I'm just trying to be sweet that time, but it was not about marrying her, well, we will still end up to that, so, why not make it real and let her plan about everything?
      I nodded, agreeing.
      "Great!" she squeaked and finally walked away.
      I watch her disappearing from my view and I prepared my breakfast, since she's not hungry, there's no time for sharing. I poured some caramel at the top of my pancakes and spread the butter in each of them, fold it and took a large bite.
       I grabbed my last pancake and was about to bite it when Annika run to me and grabbed my hand whispering this sexy, tempting words, "Let's take a bath."
       This is fun.
       We both walked inside the bathroom in our almost revealing suit and started kissing.
       Moving backwards, we arrived at the area where the shower was placed and Annika turned it on. The cold water splashed on our body covering our hot skins, caused by our hot movements.
       Trying my best to beat and win over temptation, I, unfortunately or fortunately failed. I took off Annika's covers and when I finished doing what I meant to do, she told me to stop. And I frowned in response.
      She just rolled her eyes and started walking to the tub and filled it with water. She winked at me and told me to come closer. I did what she said and grabbed her waist and started kissing her again.
       Before we both moved in the tub, she also took off my one and only cover—my boxers.
       I smiled playfully and kissed her more. Our movements upgraded until we both got tired and stopped.

      After buttoning my polo, I combed my hair in front of the mirror while watching Annika in my mirror's reflection, doing her make-up. She looks good with her pink checkered blouse and a pair of long white pants.
      "Where are we going again, Love?" I asked, breaking the awkward silence between us.
       She then stood up and grabbed her bag. "In a fashion house," she said and took one last glance in the mirror while putting on her glasses.
      "Where?" I asked once more, following her tracks.
      "You'll know it soon," she smiled and we both left the condominium.
      We took the elevator from the room and went to the ground floor. She, then, grabbed my arm and led me to her car.
       "I'll drive," she announced, before entering the driver's place.
       "Remember, safety first," I smiled at her and she nodded.
       She started the engine before I entered the passenger's seat. I put on my glasses and she drive off.
       It was a peaceful car ride; no fans and no paparazzi. She stopped the car in front of a small fashion house named, Emerald Fashion House.
       We both entered the building without talking with each other. A lady from the counter suddenly greeted us, charmingly.
       "Good Morning," Annika greeted, taking off her sunglasses.
       "Good Morning, Ma'am, Sire," the lady greeted back, a warm smile forming in her face.
       "Oh, please, don't call me that, I'm just Harry," I said, trying to be cool.
       "I know," she looked at me directly in the eyes, even if I have my glasses on, she still can give me this weird feeling.
       "You look familiar," I stated.
       "I'm not that surprised that you said that, Harry Styles," the lady said, sounding mean or rude but still calm and still smiling.
       Maybe she's just a fan from somewhere, that's why she looks familiar to me, but she's too old to be one.
       "Well, Annika, I think you still have some business to do. I'm going to stay here while waiting," I said, breaking the silence between the three of us.
       "Sure thing, Harry," Annika said, giving me a light kiss on my cheeks.
       Annika and the lady walked ahead to the counter leaving me in an empty seat. I grabbed a drawing book and scanned it silently. I can't read it since its all sketches of different gowns, dresses, tops and everything, but the one who caught my attention is the familiar signature. There is something in this place, everything looked familiar.
       Back to the signature, it really looks familiar, with the initials of M and H, and the way the designer put the infinity sign as a background of it. Wait, I know whose signature is that yet I'm not sure. It's impossible that she ended up here.
       "Can I see my gown, now, please?" Annika asked, grabbing my attention.
       "Not yet started, but she showed me this," the lady said, handing Annika a parchment.
       "Thank you," taking the parchment from the lady's hand, she rolled her eyes and came towards me.
       She showed me the parchment with a drawing of a beautiful gown. It is black and dark, filled with different kinds of unique designs and with silver lining on the top. Simple yet fabulous.
      "Looks good on you, Love, and it's so amazing," I said in amazement.
       Annika huffed loudly in disagreement.
       "She's asking if what fabric you want to use for the gown." The lady interrupted.
       "Hope you don't mind if I talk to her," Annika said, her look so fierce and strange.
       "But..." the lady hesitated at first and tried to say something when a little girl and a young man appeared from a door running like they're chasing each other.
       I shifted my gaze to the door where the little girl came out and found a lady concentrating into something. She looked young with her hair so blonde and some other features that I can see from outside. I want to see her full appearance but the door was so mean to open widely.
       "No buts! I'm the owner of that gown, I'm paying her and I need to talk to her. Now!" Annika said angrily. And I don't have the guts to stop her since I'm busy focusing to that lady.
       Still concentrating to the blonde hot babe, the door shut closed. Oh, that's unfair!
       "She's so ridiculous!" Annika rolled her eyes, throwing her bag on the empty chair beside me.
       "Why?" I asked, still feeling sad because of that freaking door.
       "I want to talk to Me—the designer but she won't let me!" Annika complained.
       "Chill, Love, I'm sure she'll let you talk to the designer," I stated, trying to be calm for her. But with all honesty, I don't know what she's talking about because there's something with that lady inside the room. I can't explain what it is but there's something in her that I really want to know.
       After minutes of waiting, the door finally swung open revealing two beautiful ladies. The one who looks familiar and the one who was sitting—Wait! this is impossible.
      "Harry Styles,"

...

 cynthnie.x