31. Harry

"Good Night, Darcy," Merill said as she kissed Darcy's forehead.

     Darcy yawned and closed her eyes and after a few minutes she fell asleep.

     "You know what, it's kinda confusing," Gemma started to talk.

     "What's confusing?" Niall asked raising his eyebrows in curiousity.

     "How did you know that she'll kidnap Darcy?" Gemma asked.

     "You're right, Gem. Where did you get that, Niall?" I said as a big question mark flew upon the air.

     "Did I really said that? I thought the word was 'steal'," Niall answered thoughtfully.

     "It still have the same point, Niall," Ian joined in with a tray of coffee in his hands.

     "After Annika died she keeps on blaming Merill for the cause of the accident," Niall explained, taking a cup of coffee from Ian's tray. "And remembered when she heard the news that we were using Kaitlyn to spy Merill and Darcy... blimey! She went wild and threw some stones in Liam's flat."

     "Yeah. She did and what was worse was she threatened that she'll take Kaitlyn," Liam said calmly as he took a sip from his coffee.     "That's her specialty right? Threatening people," Merill said while offering us a piece of toast.

     "And she found out that you officially know that Darcy's your daughter." Zayn took his cellphone from his pocket and showed us a picture, "She sent us death threats 'No one can stop me from escaping. Be more careful I will be beside you and I'll burry you all alive including the child'."

     "But why didn't she gave me death threats?" Merill asked re-reading from another member's phone.
     "And me," I added, munching my toasted bread.

     "Maybe she's afraid that if you knew about this threats you'll transfer Darcy away from here," Gemma answered.

     "And I'm really taking her away from here," Merill stated. I looked at her half of me agrees for our daughter's safety but half of me still want to spend more time with Darcy.

     "I think that step is just wasting energy. You can't hide forever, she'll do everything to find her," Louis said in a way so serious that I didn't even recognize him.

     "But I just can't stay put in this danger zone. I want my daughter safe and I have to keep her away from this chaos," said Merill while looking at me.

     "What are you planning to do?" I asked softly, my insides pleading her not to leave me behind.

     "Don't tell me you're going to bring Darcy to the Philippines. I won't let you do that!" said Ian taking a sip on his coffee

     "Yes, I am," Merill spit out the words I feared the most. Everyone went quiet and I can feel the boys looking at me, waiting.
     "You can't do that!" I blurt out, my fist hitting the table causing a loud boom sound.

     "Harry, relax," Gemma placed her hand on my shoulder but I pushed it away.

     "You can't take Darcy away from me! I'm her father!" I stood up yelling this words. I am her father.

     "If you truly love our daughter, you have to sacrifice for her," Merill calmly said.

     "Sit down, Harry!" Gemma warned and I sat down.

     "I'm sorry, Ha-" Merill said, her look full of apology but I can't just let this happen.

     "How can I show my love for her if she's away from me?" I said angrily. "I'll do everything for her. I'll do everything for my daughter. Everything!"

     "You can't quit in the band!" Louis cried.

     "I can!" I snapped.

     "Harry, it's your career you can't just leave it that way!" Niall said forcefully.

     "She is my daughter!" I shouted.

     "For goodness' sake, Harry Styles! You're in a hospital and there's a child sleeping. Control yourself!" Gemma scolded me once again.

     "If you'll quit the band it's just like you're showing you don't care about the fans. Remember, they're the reason why we're here!" Liam explained.

     "I can't just let the two important persons in my life be away from me!" I said, toughly.

     "The fans will understand Harry's situation," Gemma said, nicely.

     "But how about the management? It is influenced by Annika's mother. They can stop Harry and push Darcy and Merill away for the sake of the band," Niall said in a whisper.

     "Niall's right. The management is very strict when it comes to us. They took the video diaries and the Larry Stylinson. And they can also make up stories about the band just to stay and make it more famous," Zayn added, his tone filled with anger.

     "The management is just a part of the problem. We can deal with them later on but it's Annika's mom we have to face! We need to protect Darcy as strong as we can. She's in danger, Harry. And she's just a kid to be in this situation," Louis said, bravely. I salute you, Lou.

     "The best thing we should do is to protect her in anyways we can," Ian added.

     "We can stay in the same flat to make sure Darcy's safe." Gemma suggested.
     "You can stay in my flat. It's safer there. It's far from people. Anyways, it's only me and Kaitlyn in that lonely house every time Danielle's at work," Liam said.

     "That's so generous of you, Liam. But are you sure?" asked Merill.
     "I'm the one who's offering. Of course I'm sure and I'll be glad to help," Liam said.

     All of us agreed to stay at Liam's flat until this chaos stops. I just knew everything about the truth this week but bad things already started. Why did I even let this happen? Everything went wrong when I thought it was right. And why Darcy?

...

cynthnie.x