21. Harry

I was in the bathroom when I heard a girl crying. My other band mates are also talking outside but I couldn't clearly hear their conversation.
      I went out and saw four boys standing and comforting a girl seated on a stool.
      "Who's this girl?" I asked them.
      The girl stopped from crying and faced me. My heart beat faster. I looked at her eyes, her face, her hair, and her lips...
      She sobbed one last time and exclaimed, “Daddy?”
      I walked towards the stool and faced her. I wiped her tears and smiled, “what’s your name, baby girl?”
      "Darcy, here's your ice-" Kaitlyn slammed the door and looked at me and switched to the baby girl she called Darcy, “Ooh! You almost look the same!”
     "Me' ewys, me' norse, the dwimples on me' chreeks and me' cwurly hawre!"
      I lifted her, carried her into my arms and smiled. She's like my girl version.
      "Your name is Darcy?" I asked.
      She nodded, licking her ice cream.
      'DA-A-RCY... YO-U-R CH-CH-I-CHILD...
      "Kaitlyn, Ian and Merill are looking for Darcy! Open this freaking ugly door!"
      "Liam, you're near the door! You must open it!" Kaitlyn demanded.
      "He's looking for you, not me!" Liam disapproved.
      "Just open it!"
      "Nope!"
      "Or else I'll tell your secret!"
      "I'll tell your secret too,"
      Kaitlyn's eyes widened, "I don't have a secret!"
      "Of course you have,"
      "Tell me then!” Kaitlyn yelled in a very confident voice.
      "Kaitlyn is having a crush on Ed—"
      “Shut up, Bald Boy! You’re so unfair! I’m going to tell Daddy!” she looked at her brother evilly, “I’m coming, Ed!”
      Kaitlyn opened the door, revealing a young boy, Ian and... Merill
      "Why are you carry-" Merill yelled but Ian stopped her.
      "Relax," Ian whispered.
      "Put her down, Harry," she pleaded.
      I put Darcy down.
      Darcy rushed to Merill, "Mommy, I meyt my father!"
      I watched Darcy happily talked to her mother but Merill didn't even reply and Ian was smiling at us.
      "Can we talk, Merill?" I asked Merill, my anger is ranging.
      She just nodded and I lead her to a room.
      Ian lifted Darcy while Merill and I continued walking.
      Darcy does exist, but why did Merill lied, why did she told me there’s no Darcy at all? And why is that Ian with them? I need a long explanation!
      I angrily opened the door and closed it again.

...

cynthnie.x