33. Merill

"Darcy is very well now. I'm surprised that she recovered really fast, must be because she is very happy. Happiness can definitely heal any injury. Anyway, you can leave the hospital today and come back anytime that you want," the doctor told us with a huge gentle smile on his face after his check up on Darcy.

     "Thank you, Doctor," I said, shaking his hand.

     He turned back to Darcy and carefully patted our little girl's head. "You're a good girl, Darcy. Next time you shouldn't cross the road alone, okay?"

     Darcy nodded and smiled at her doctor.

     "So, when is the wedding, Mr. Styles? I hope I'm on the guest list," The doctor chuckled. His question almost gave me a heart attack.

     "Of course, Doctor, you'll be invited!" Harry said and I was left stunned beside him. "But, the wedding is not yet planned since we are busy and things are kind of squishy. Maybe after everything is settled and after we release our next album an invitation will come to your office." I looked at Harry Edward Styles confused of what he just said to the doctor.

     The doctor happily chuckled, "ohooh, I'll be expecting that, Mr. Styles!" the doctor winked at him then looked at me, "and advance congratulations, future Mrs. Styles!"
     I awkwardly smiled at him.

     "I'll be off now," he said and headed to the door while humming a happy song.
     "And I hope I'll be your best man!" Ian joined in, his smile ridiculously wide.

     "Of course! You are the best man. You've never been the worst one," Harry told him, laughing.

     Ah, so you're both teasing me in this situation.

     "You both are crazy. You still have the time to joke around about a wedding while we haven't heard anything from Kaitlyn for a week now and Liam probably is dying of worry. I can't imagine how sad he is now," I said trying to scold them. Good thing they realized that the situation was getting serious.

     "And Ed is actually calling me every 12 minutes," Ian added, his face annoyed.

The nurse finally came in to remove Darcy's dextrose. Darcy was so excited but got scared when the nurse told her that she'll remove a needle under Darcy's skin. The little girl cried so I comforted her, but she was brave enough not to flinch while the nurse finished doing it. While the other two, Ian and Harry were at a far corner laughing in whispers. They didn't even noticed that Darcy cried.

     "Daddy! LOOWK I'M LWEAVING THE HOSTPITAL. AWR WE GOWIN HOWRM?" Darcy asked, interrupting Ian and Harry's discussion.

     Harry looked at Darcy with a smile. "Oh, not yet, Darcy. We will stay at Daddy Liam's house for now. Okay?" Harry said.

     Darcy nodded and stretched her arms inviting Harry for a hug. Her dad came closer and hugged her tightly while showering her with kisses which made Darcy laugh.

     "Alright, come on now, Darcy. Let's change your clothes so we can leave and you and Daddy can play again. Okay?" I told her.

     "OWKAY!" Darcy said enthusiastically. Harry gave her one last kiss on her forehead before I carried her off from her bed.

     Knock knock. Everyone's head turned to the door.

     "I got it!" Ian said, rushing towards the door and opening it. "Hey, Selena?" his voice was in a tone of surprise.

     "Ian... I heard Darcy had an accident. So, I came to visit. How are you?" Selena awkwardly asked. She managed to walk in and placed the bag of fruits on the table.