39. Harry

"Harry," a soft voice tickled in my ear. I slowly opened my eyes and saw, Selena, Niall, Zayn and Louis standing beside our bed.

     "Why are you all in this room?" I yawned. Darcy is still fast asleep beside me. One by one I looked at them again. "Where is Merill?" I asked.

     They all looked at each other without saying a word. What's with them now?
     "Did Annika's mother cut your tongues over night?" I teased, but they didn't say a single word which made me angry for some reasons. "I think it's best for you to leave the room. I currently not in a mood if all of you are going to be like that," I said, and one by one they left the room.

     As soon as the door closed, I went in the comfort room and took a bath. Refreshing myself can bring me back to my normal mood.

"...moment in time I find the words to say before you leave me today," I sung the last part of the song before going out of the bathroom.

     I watched Darcy sleeping soundly in her bed, my little angel. And I immediately put on my clothes.

     "Daddy," Darcy woke up.

     "Hello, Princess, good morning," I said and carried her up to shower her with kisses.

     "Mommy," Darcy said, hugging me tightly. Merill didn't climbed up the room. Where is she?

     We went out the room and went down stairs. The living room was empty so we headed to the kitchen.
     "Pancakes!" Darcy squealed upon seeing the pancakes prepared on the counter.

     "Okay. Eat here," I said as I settle her down on a chair with the pancakes in front her.
     "CHOKOWEYT SHIRUP!" Darcy said, squeezing the chocolate syrup on the pancake plate. Adorable. But where is Merill?

     "Darcy, stay here, okay? I'll look for mommy. I'll be back soon," I said.

     She nodded and I kissed her on her forehead before I left to find Merill. As I entered the living room I immediately saw Ian running towards me.

     "Where is Merill?" I asked him.

     "Where is Darcy?" he asked back.

     "In the kitchen, eating," I answered, looking at Darcy who is enjoying her food.

     "Your band mates are waiting for you in the backyard. I'll take care of Darcy," Ian said, and went to Darcy. He didn't even answer my question.

     Why are they avoiding answering my question? Is there something wrong or does Merill have a surprise for me. Maybe! I run to the backyard and saw Liam, Niall, Zayn and Louis in a group sitting. And on the other side were Danielle and Selena. Where is Merill?

     "Have a sit, Harry," Louis said, tapping a chair beside him.

     I sat beside him and looked all of their faces. Weird, why are they avoiding my eye contact?

     "Is there something wrong? Where is Merill?" I asked.

     "Ye--" Selena said but Niall cut her.

     "Food?" Niall said and Danielle stood up to get some food.

     "You all look terrible, did you sleep last night?" I teased, but none of them answered, what is wrong with them? "Okay, where is Merill?" I asked again, more seriously.

     "I can't sleep last night," Niall said and he faked a yawn. "The house is surrounded by mosquitoes."

     "But, Niall, you don't look sleepy at all. You actually became healthier," I said and laughed. Well, teasing Niall is one of the things I love to do.