xliv. Him

"Emergency! Emergency!"

     We we're singing the second to the last song which was "Save You Tonight" when Paul called us for an emergency.

     We all stopped and went to the backstage immediately.
     "Did something bad happened?" asked Louis.

     "Not really bad, ugh, maybe? I can't explain! Can you just talk to your wife, Harry?" Paul said, sweating.

     I grabbed the phone from his hand and set it to loud speak.

     "HARRY STYLES, COME HERE QUICK! I'M ABOUT TO GIVE BIRTH!" it was Merill yelling.

     "Really?" I yelped excitedly. "I mean, we're going to have another child!"

     "OH, FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE, HARRY STYLES! GET YOUR ASS HERE NOW OR I'LL KILL YOU!" Merill cried. Ooh! WE'RE HAVING A BABY!

     "Alright, alright, love. I'll be there. Wait for me, okay? I love you so much," I said before ending the call. WE'RE HAVING A BABY!!!

     "Congrats, Daddy Harry!" said the lads, taking turns to tap my shoulder.
     It is actually happening. I don't know what to do. I hurriedly grabbed my sweater and keys, and gave my microphone to Paul then I run outside to the parking area and immediately started the car.

     "Harry! Wait for us!" yelled the boys who were running after me. I'm sorry, lads, I can't wait anymore!

     "See you in the hospital!" I told them and left the area. 

As soon as I reached the hospital that Ian said, I stopped the car and run inside. I immediately went to the elevator and waited. This take so much time. I can't wait. What is happening?! Ugh, never mind. I went to the stairs and climbed up.

      This is crazy. What floor did they bring Merill? I should call Ian.

     "Harry!" good, he answered.
     "Ian, in what floor are you?"

     "You're already here? Well, 10th floor."
     "Te-tenth floor?"
     "Yes, where are you now?"

     "I'll be there."

     I ended the call and run as fast as I can to the 10th floor. I'm going to go crazy. My legs hurt so bad. I've been running from the first floor. I need to breathe. I paused for a second, no, I can't stop. My wife is over there giving birth. Run, Harry, run! 

     Fifth floor... I'll see you, Merill.
     I couldn't feel my legs anymore. 2 more floors. I'm coming. I'm coming.

     I'm already crawling. 1 more floor. Why is this building so high?
     Finally! The 10th floor. I immediately called Ian.
     "Where are you?" I asked, barely breathing.

     He laughed, "at the 10th floor?"

     "Where?"

     "Over here!" his voice sounded near, but I can't find him.

    "What? Where?"

    "Turn!"

    I turned around and saw Ian with Darcy. I walked towards him while leaning my body on the wall.

    Ian laughed hysterically, "what happened to you?"

    I looked at him. "Let me breathe first, okay?" I said.

    I inhaled, exhaled and inhaled, exhaled.

    "Harry!" a group of synchronized voices yelled, the lads.

    They came closer to me and laughed. Oh, you think it's funny?

    "You did not use the stairs, did you?" Niall asked.

    "I did," I told him. "I was too excited."

    Niall along with the others laughed and started teasing me. Good thing Kaitlyn came running towards us.

     She dragged me from the boys yelling, "Harry! The baby is coming! Come on!"

     Excitement showered me once again and I ran with her to a room.

    "You can't go in, Harry," said Selena upon seeing me. I'm disappointed.

I am in the room with Merill who is asleep and Darcy who is in the couch playing with Kaitlyn and the others. We are all waiting for our new born baby to come until two nurse came in. One of them is holding my baby.

     "Who is the father?" one of the nurse asked.

     "Me!" I answered.

    They asked me to come closer to them and sanitized my hand.

    "Congratulations to your baby girl, Mr. Styles," they said.

    "Baby girl?"

    "She's so cute!" Louis squealed.

    "But we thought it was a boy..." I murmured to myself.

    "I guess they were wrong," Zayn said with a smile.

    "Harry, what's her name?" asked Kaitlyn.

    "It should be Harry Jr, but he turned out to be a she," I said while looking at my little baby girl's angelic face. Oh, she looked like her mother. So beautiful.

     "You should have a plan B if things didn't turn out like you thought it will be," Kaitlyn said.

     "We also readied a name for a girl!" I told them excitedly.

     "WHAT?" they all asked.

     Harriet.

...

cynthnie.x