25. Harry

Annika's last words before she died, how the girl called me Daddy, our similarities, my past. Is she really my daughter? If yes, why is Merill lying? I'm famous!
      "Just tell us!" Louis complained.
      "But promise me that you'll believe me," Kaitlyn stated.
      "Go on!" Niall said, smirking.
      "Okay, all I know is, Merill gave birth to Darcy on February 14, 2010, I thought once that Reggie was Darcy's father but Ian told me that Merill met Reggie after she gave birth to Darcy. So, I conclude that if it's not Reggie, it might be her boyfriend before Reggie. I asked Edmund about it and he said, her first love was Harry," she explained. "Wait! Why are you asking me? Harry is there! Look!" she pointed me.
      "Have any idea, Haz? 'Coz I think Kaitlyn's story is a lie," Liam teased.
      "YOU UGLY BOY WHO BARELY HAS HAIR AND LOVES TO FUCK UP WITH DANIELLE!" Kaitlyn yelled.
      "KAITLYN! THAT'S BAD! VERY BAD! YOU'RE GROUNDED FOR A WEEK!" Liam scolded her.
      Kaitlyn rolled her eyes. "I don't care, BALD BOY WHO LOVES TO FUCK UP WITH DANIELLE!"
      "AGAIN, YOU'RE GROUNDED! YOU WILL NOT SEE Edmund MEYER FOR A WEEK!" Liam explained.
      "Its fine, BALD BOY WHO LOVES TO FU-"
      "Stop!" Zayn interrupted. "Harry, tell us what happened before you dumped Merill?"
     "Just simple," I said. "We fucked."
     Innapropriate language, I know.
     "See, he also loves to FUCK UP WITH MERILL," Kaitlyn chuckled.
     "KAITLYN! THAT'S ENOUGH! OR ELSE I'LL LET EDMUND FUCK YOU UP!" Liam warned but covered his mouth eventually. "Oops! That was bad! BAD LIAM! BAD LIAM!"
      "That's simple! She's you're daughter!" Louis summed up.
      "DUH! You don't even have some evidence!" Kaitlyn said.
     "How many evidence do you want? A DNA-test is enough!" Zayn half yelled.
     "But do you think Merill will allow you?"
     "Of course! Leave it to me, guys!" I said, confidently.
     "WE CAN'T!" they all chorused.
     "So what do you want?" I asked.
     "Let's hire a spy!" Niall suggested.
     "Who?" we confusedly asked.
     We all looked at Kaitlyn.
     "GREAT! NO!" she yelled.
     "C'mon! You're the most trustworthy person we ever know!" Niall teased.
     "You can't get me with your JOKES, Blondie." Kaitlyn angrily said.
     "PLEASE!" We pleaded with puppy eyes.
     "FINE! FINE! But I'm not grounded." she laughed and climbed up stairs.
     "Don't mind her!" Liam said.
     "So, Hazza, if she's you're daughter! What about Merill?" Louis asked.
     "Simple, make a happy family!" I answered, imagining a family with the one I truly love. My long lost dream.
     "What do you mean?" Zayn asked. He was obviously interested of my love life.
     I smiled. "Marry Merill."

...

cynthnie.x