Brie & Nikki Bella: Love of Twins! (18+)

(Smut & Incest Warning!)

(This is one of the Longest and weirdest Chapters I've ever wrote! Just a heads up!😅)

=========================

Nikki Bella is finally about to get married, the youngest Bella twin's dream is finally coming true, her fiance already gave her a beautiful baby boy, now he's putting a ring on her finger, all Nikki has to do is get passed her bachelorette party with a few of her friends from her time in the WWE and her twin sister Brie as her maid of honour.

Nikki: Nothing too crazy tonight okay Brie.

Nikki is at her home in Phoenix Arizona just finishing off getting ready, she walked out of her wardrobe to see her twin sister Brie sitting on her bed.

Brie: Come here...

Brie took her sister to the mirror and stood beside her, Nikki wrapped her arm around Brie's waist as Brie's wrapped around Nikki's, Brie took her phone out and took a snap of the two...

 Before posting it to Social Media and getting some love from their fans, Nikki was about to leave to head downstairs but before she could, she felt Brie's hand slide down her back and grip her ass

... Before posting it to Social Media and getting some love from their fans, Nikki was about to leave to head downstairs but before she could, she felt Brie's hand slide down her back and grip her ass.

Brie: ... You better not forget about me when you're married~

Brie slowly and gently ran her tongue up Nikki's cheek making her shiver, Nikki and Brie have been lovers since they were old enough to know what love is, they kept it to themselves though for obvious reasons the only real problem is they can't find a man screwed up enough to enjoy twin sister's fucking each other with a strap-on.

Nikki: You didn't forget about me with Brian...

Nikki pecked Brie's lips holding the kiss for a few seconds both not wanting to ruin their make up, not that Brie didn't try as she gripped Nikki's huge chest, that was when Nikki needed to break the kiss.

Nikki: ... I won't forget about you baby~

Nikki kissed Brie's cheek as Brie nibbled her bottom lip giving her little sisters but a spank as she walked away, Nikki moaned a little perking up till they were distracted by the front door bell ringing.

Brie walked over to her sister, sliding her hand down her back then under her dress gripping her bare ass cheek as she's not wearing panties.

Brie: We'll finish this later~

Nikki moaned and nodded biting her bottom lip, Nikki followed Brie down the stairs fanning herself down, Brie always knew how to make her blood boil, that's what twins are known for though, they no everything about the other including all their sick twisted desires, like's Brie's is to get fucked from behind while she fucks Nikki with a strap-on, Brie believe it or not is the dom out of the two.